gone | 44

Chapter 44:
Gone

"Why do I feel like I lost something I never had?"
-NF (How Could You Leave Us?)

Daniel ripped the last few blank pages out of his journal, stuffing them in his pocket along with a random pen. He was only wearing sweatpants and a hoodie with a simple t-shirt under. All the boys were asleep, well except for one who just listened to the brunette, collect his belongings. It wasn't much as Daniel just needed a few dollars to get to where he needed to go. And when looking at the bunks and the people sleeping in them, he knew he would miss whatever he had greatly. It was almost enough to make him stay. To just lay on the built in couch and wait until someone came and once again asked if he was doing fine. And he waited for someone, anyone to just get up and see what he was doing.

Maybe if someone did get up and see him, then he would have stayed. He would have explained that he wasn't doing fine and that these voices were making him do stupid things. Stupid things like turning his back and walking right out of the tour bus. All because no one stopped him. The sound of the door opening and closing, finally made Corbyn a little curious as to what happened. He got out of his bunk and sleepily made his way towards the main part of the tour bus.

No one was there except for a little book with a white marble cover. And in silver writing it said diary. A little confused, Corbyn took the book into his hands and opened it without hesitation. The minute he seen the words sincerely, Daniel Corbyn knew something was wrong. He went towards the brunette's bunk and opened it swiftly. Nothing. He began freaking out.

And when opening the book again, Corbyn had noticed a sticky note stuck to the inside cover.

I want you to find me.

And it looks as if he wrote something else, but scribbled it out, obviously not wanting that part of the sentence to be read. But when you look hard enough you could see a very familiar name written.

Corbyn.

The faux blonde dropped the book right back on the couch and immediately went to wake the boys up. He had to find Daniel.