clues | 45

Chapter 45:
Clues

"I think of you, whenever I'm alone"
-Joel Adams (Please Don't Go)

The remaining four boys that are in a band, crowded around Corbyn, who had the journal clutched tightly in his hands. They were going page by page, reading each and every single thing that was written. They were trying to figure out things that Daniel might have said that would lead them somewhere to try and find him. So far they had gotten nothing. Or that was until they got up to entry 21.

Dear Diary,
Corbyn took me on a date today. We went to the park and ate burritos...
Sincerely, Daniel

Corbyn frowned at the memory, while the others except for Zach were in shock the two had a small fling. They kept going, reading the diary.

Dear Diary,
But then he got over it and he took me to a nearby arcade...
Sincerely, Daniel

Dear Diary,
When I went to go to roam the halls of a famous museum...
Sincerely, Daniel

Dear Diary,
Us five guys went to another festival...
Sincerely, Daniel

Dear Diary,
Corbyn and I spent the night out watching a movie...
Sincerely, Daniel

Dear Diary,
He even bought me ice cream.
Sincerely, Daniel

Dear Diary,
Zach and Jack took me along to one of their shopping dates...
Sincerely, Daniel

Dear Diary,
I'm running away. Come find me before I do something I might regret.
Sincerely, Daniel

It took some time, but the boys read through each page, frowning when they remembered certain moments and only doing so little to help the poor boy. And when going over every last bit of detail, Corbyn finally put it all together. Everything he said was a clue on how to find him. Now he just had to go to each place hoping to find the brunette and all of his glory. If not, he might never see him again.