Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Sitting in my room I heard a knock at the door.

“Jake, JAKE! Get the door.”

I guess Jake had gone out. I knew that he would want to get out of the way in case I needed to share feelings. Again there was a knock at the door. I sighed as I went to answer it. I opened the door and standing there was the best group of friends a girl could have. Standing there was Tara, Jemma, Elyse, Tess, Eggs, Brooke, Louis, Zayn, Niall and Liam.

“We brought junk food!!!!”

They yelled as they let themselves in. I don’t really know what they were doing here it is a Friday and I doubt all their parents know they ditched school to come over.

“What are you guys doing here? It’s Friday! Shouldn’t you be at school?”

“We decided your more important than school”

“Aww thanks Zayn!”

They stayed with me all day and night. We just stayed up talking and laughing, like nothing had gone wrong. I told them about what happened with Harry. All of them looked in shock. All of a sudden there was another knock at the door. It wasn’t Jake he texted me saying he won’t be home until later tonight. Tess got up to answer the door.

“Uhh, Em. You might want to get his one”

“What?”

I walked up to her with everyone following behind. It was Harry. Louis pushed his way to the front.

“You need to leave. Now”

“Lou, it’s ok. What do you want Harry”

“Can I talk to you? Outside?”

“Fine.”

Harry and I walked outside as everyone else went to the window to watch.

“Harry why are you here. I don’t want to talk to you. I only came outside to tell you to go home. And don’t come back. Goodbye.”

I walked away and went inside where I was swallowed into a circle of hugs before tears rolled down my face. I looked out the window to see Harry was still standing there, not moving.

“Why isn’t he leaving? I just want him to go. Guys, can you four make him go away, please. I can’t face him again not right now.”

As I looked out the window I saw Louis, Zayn, Liam and Niall talking to Harry. I couldn’t really hear what they were saying but they stayed out there for about an hour. But I did hear a bit of laughter. What are they doing? They supposed to get rid of him. Not become friends with him! After Harry left I just went into my room. All I wanted to do was sleep.