Chapter Twenty-Three

The weekend consisted of talking to Harry, dreaming about Harry, going on dates with Harry, texting Harry, facebooking Harry and listening to Harry say he loves me. Solid weekend I would say. I told Tara and everyone else and they just laughed at me.

“My god. You and Harry are really in the lovey-dovey stage. Just like Tara and I were, well are.”

Louis kissed her on the cheek and I couldn’t help but smile. They were quite adorable together.

“Yes. Harry and I are in the lovey-dovey stage, and I don’t care. I love him and screw you guys if you want to make fun of me.”

“I love you too.”

I turned around to see Harry standing behind me. God, he is the hottest guy on the planet. I swear, that boy, wow.

“Hey, why don’t the lot of us go on a group date? It would be fun. Me and Jem, Lou and Tara, Eggs and Liam, Em and Harry and all you other guys can find dates too.”

“Sure Zayn, make them all feel bad for not dating. Gawd! How about we just go out as a group, not couples?”

“Nah Em, I like Zayn’s idea. I’m sure me, Tess, Elyse and Brooke are perfectly capable of finding dates.”

“Fine Niall. Let’s say 6:30 Wednesday at the restaurant near the cinema? We can catch a movie after?”

“Hey guys I’d love to come, but you know my parents, Wednesday is ‘family night’”

“Oh yeah. Damn Brooke. Can you do any other night?”

“Nah. Mum wouldn’t let me go anywhere. She’s still pretty pissed I skipped school to come see you.”

“What?! That was ages ago! Are you sure?”

“Yeah. Just go”

“Well okay. See you guys there. Bye.”

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

Everyone split off in their different directions.