Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Four

Before the group date we all decided to go shopping for dresses and heels, just for fun. All us girls got ready together like we always did when we went out. As we get ready we were all dying to know who Tess and Elyse were bringing, but they didn’t say a word about it. We all finished getting ready and decided to take some selfies, just because we are so cool, and it annoys some girls at our school which makes a bit funnier.

“Group date selfies!!!”

Then there was a knock at the door. It was they boys, but Niall didn’t have a date.

“Niall, where’s your date?”

“Right behind you.”

I turned and Tess was blushing so much!

“No freaking way! That’s adorable!”

“Em, leave them alone. Elyse who are you bringing?”

“Tanks for asking Harry. But my date will be meeting us there. He just texted me!”

“Okay. Let’s go!”

As all of us walked outside and every girls jaw hit the ground.

“Holy shit. Who rented a limo?!?”

“I did.”

Harry leaned over and kissed me.

“But, this must of cost a lot of money. You didn’t need to do this.”

“I know. But I wanted to. And I have it for the whole night and to take us to school tomorrow.”

“Harry, you’re amazing. God I love you!”

We kissed and everyone made kissing noises and made fun of us.

“C’mon losers. Let’s go before Em and Harry eat off each others faces.”

“Bite me Lou.”

“Don’t tempt me Em.”

Everyone laughed and we got into the limo and drove to the restaurant. When we got there I saw a guy named Jacob. I recognised him from school. And I love Harry but, Jacob is gorgeous, he’s a model with a killer body. And you could see straight through his shirt!

“Elyse, your date is Jacob Rose?!?! He is gorgeous!”

“Jemma, I’m sitting right here!”

“Sorry Zayn, but Elyse oh my god!! When did you guys start talking?”

“After I came back from my holiday. We have been sneaking around because he didn’t want anyone to think he was a player because he just broke up with his girlfriends a couple weeks before. And amazing right!”

“Yes!”

And I’m not going to lie, that was the best group date ever.