7.

I got out of his car as soon as he pulled into my driveway. silence still being my response.

"Maya wait." he quickly unbuckled and walked closer to me before i could shut the door.

"Why are you mad" he narrowed his eyebrows, examining my face

i didn't make direct eye contact with him, knowing i'd get lost in his dreamy eyes, in a matter of seconds.

"I'm not. i just-.. thought differently about you" i bit the inner part of my cheek, thinking if that was the best idea.

"So you don't believe me?" he said

"It just doesn't make sense" i finally looked up at him, seeing what i expected. His hazel soft eyes looking straight through mine.

"Why would you go through so much trouble to get it, if it isn't even for you" i crossed my arms, giving  in to my sassy side.

Jacob opened his mouth to say something but i interrupted

"cross that." i started "Why would you put Me in so much trouble to get it, if it isn't even yours!" i made sure to emphasize 'me'

"Well if you let me in i'll tell you" he shrugged, playing around with that devilish smile of his.

I looked over his shoulder, at the empty spot next to my car. My parents weren't home, but who knows when they'll get here.

"No. My parents will be here any minute now" i said, starting to close the door. "Goodnight."

"Wha-...wait wait wait!"he placed his hand in front of the door, making me squeal and swing it back open.

"Jacob! i could've chopped off your fingers" i sighed, putting a hand on my chest, feeling my heartbeat.

"Look, i asked you to do it because i knew Collins wouldn't think anything was off by you going to his party" He started, as soon as he got the chance

"And no, the drug isn't for me." he said. "I-it's for Kevin"

My jaw dropped. I knew Kevin was all about drinking, but drugs? And why was he getting Jacob involved? it isn't his problem. Most importantly, did Taylor know? because she at least deserves to

"I owed him. So he told me to get them from Collins" he continued. "But obviously i couldn't do that.." he shrugged. "And now we're here"

I was completely taken aback from all of that. Part of me wanted to kick him out once and for all, but another part wanted to thank him for being honest. Collins didn't really know so i guess i can't be mad at him for that. Eh, whatever.

"Thanks" i said. "For being honest" i smiled warmly.

"Yeah. you're welcome i guess" he stashed his hands in his front pockets and took a step back.

"I gotta go" He looked me in the eye, waiting for a reply. I just nodded. "night." he finally said, walking back to his car.

-
short because i'm rlly tired. ill probably update tomorrow morning, gn <3