No mom

sadies Pov:
Occasionally my mom would randomly text me or call me, but most of the time she just wanted something. Boredom had set in an i decided that I should watch the world cup match between the US and Belgium, that I had missed yesterday. so I got on on demand and was about five minutes into it, when I received a text from mom.

From mom:"Hey baby girl, I need to borrow some money for my meds."

Are you serious! I am in pain, alone, and you can't find some way to get your own damn money! I was really getting tired of her trying to push me around like I was a little girl I am 21.

To mom:"You still owe me $50 form last time,so no. Sorry"

I must have pissed her off because she never answered. I lay in pain, watching soccer, an idea popped in my head. "why don't you go out side and practice soccer instead of watching it." I thought to myself. And for a second I thought it was a good idea, but I forgot I had an arm in a sling that could brake easier than when I broke it the the first time.

So after realizing that braking my arm was the worst thing that ever happened to me, and that I didn't want to do it again I went back to watching the world cup. Then I heard a knock at the door,  and I jumped up and grabbed my gun it startled me so bad.  I set my gun on my bed and grabbed my knife of my book shelf, do to the fact I can't shot a gun with one hand...yet. I as I slowly walked through the kitchen and opening my knife right before I got to the door, I became really scared.