New Friends

Sadies POV :

As Niall said those words with a sigh, I was so worried that are relationship wouldn't last as long as he was jealous ever time I was with one of the other boys.

As we drove to the barn, where all of my toys were locked up, in a somewhat awkward silence. which I finally broke by stopping the truck, and getting out.

"Louis," I started, "I thank you need to sit in the back." I stated keeping my eyes on the ground.

"Ok. " Louis answered in a upset tone

As he got in the back with liam, Zyan, and Harry. I jumped back on in and started the truck. Before we started moving I turned on my music on my phone and hooked it up to the radio. The first song that came on was "Amnesia" by 5sos. You know I have never really liked them but I loved this song.

As we drove and I quietly sung the words to the song, while the awkwardness continued. It only took us the length of two songs to arrive at the barn.

I got out and walked up to the door of the barn and unlocked it. When I turned around my truck was gone!

"You little shit heads, I am so going to get you!" I screamed

I ran into the barn and jumped on my ATV, and before starting it I called for backup.

"Hey bud, is Angel around I need backup now!" I said to my now best friends almost husband. Well I mean they live together, but there not married or engaged but they act like they are.

"Yeah, she is right here, what's wrong?" Alex said

"Just, I need you two here know! My boyfriend and his four lads just tricked me and THEY TOOK MY BABY!" I half yelled

He had given Angel the phone now, "We will be there in half a second, and I didn't know you had a boyfriend?" she said

"There is no time for catching up, They got my baby!" and with an ok from them I hung up

"Oh God, please help me not murder these boys." I prayed

By the time I pull out three ATVS, Angel and Alex arrive. I explain the situation and up come up with a plan.

"let's go!" I yelled

And at that we took off down a trail that I knew they took because that was the only was out. About 5min. into the chace, I am beginning to hear the truck.

There was dust flying every where from the truck flying down the dirt path. We were on their tail now and the road was about to come to a Creek that had to be crossed. As Alex and Angel sped around them to stop them at the creek, i stayed on them like a hawk.

I quickly braked as brake lights lit up my face. I turned so sharp, trying to avoid hitting my truck, I went up on two wheels and nearly flipped as I came to a stop, I flow off the seat and ran to the truck.

"WHAT THE HE'LL WE'RE YOU THINKING, WELL YOU OBVIOUSLY WEREN'T THINKING!" I screamed, "YOU COULD HAVE HURT MY BABY, LET ALONE YOURSELVES! " I finished

Niall jumped out of the driver side and embraced me. "I am really sorry, babe. I love you so much. Will you forgive me?" he asked

"I guess!"I said still very angry with all of them

"Who are these two?" Zyan asked pointing towards Angel and Alex

"NEW FRIENDS!" Louis shouted with excitement, while clapping

"Yeah louis, this is Angel and Alex." i explained, "They live right down the road"

"So when's lunch? I am starving!" Harry said

-------------
Sorry for such a long wait I will try to update once a week. So we meet to new people. What do you think, like and comment.
- Ans

P.S. sorry for it being so short.