Eva The Killer

2,

"Police are still looking for the one responsible for the gruesome deaths of a family. Police were called to the home on Black Lake Drive and 13th Street, after a noise complaint was called in. When they arrived, they found that thirty year old Thomas Jackson, his wife Martha and their three sons, Miguel, David and Tony all dead. Their heads smashed in, blood everywhere and had cuts on their faces. There was a survivor, the only daughter of the family Eva, seventeen. She was found in the basement with a gash on the side of her head and her eyes were bandaged. She was rushed to the hospital, her condition is unknown. Police say that if anyone has any information, please contact them." A reporter was speaking about a murder that had Jeff the Killer written all over it but it wasn't Jeff. It was someone else and when Jeff found out he was very unhappy. Someone had wrote on the wall with blood, saying Jeff was here.

At Slenderman's mansion everyone was doing their normal routines. Ben was surfing the web, Jane and EJ were playing with Sally, and Jeff was sharping his knives. Everything was going as a normal day until Ben found the news report. That's when Ben shouted something, next thing he came running into the living room with his lap top.

"Jeff you got trouble!" Ben shouted and sat down.

"What's wrong man?" Jeff asked and Ben showed him the police report. He was furious. "Motherfucker!!" Jeff shouted, running to his room to get his knives. "Ben found out who it was!!" Jeff commanded and Ben did it out of their friendship. When Jeff came back Ben had a surprised look on his face. "What? Who did it?" Jeff asked, Ben shook his head.

"I can't find who did it. Not even the police know." He said, he was about to say something else but Jeff interrupted him.

"Damn it!" Jeff shouted but Ben calmed him down.

"Hold on there was a survivor. A girl, she was their only daughter. She's still in the hospital. Maybe you could sneak in, find her and talk to her. Maybe she knows who did this." Ben said and Jeff gave one of his famous smiles. Then he frowned as he went to his room, while there he touched his face. He started thinking about Liu and the look of fear on his face the last time he saw his brother.

"She'll probably think that I would be there to kill her. What should I do?" Jeff asked himself as a knock on his door got his attention. Jane came in with a box.

"Even though I hate your fucking guts, I have something that might be able to help you." She and opened the box, it was makeup. Jeff was against the idea at first but agreed to it in the end. "Okay that should do it." Jane said and step back to admire her work. Her eyes widen as she looked at Jeff.

"So do I look like the old me?" He asked. All she could do is hand him a mirror. "Holy shit." Is all he said as he touched his face. Jane covered his cut smile and burns with a foundation color that made him look like his old self. Before his burns, scars and losing his insanity. "Thank you Jane, I owe you one." Jeff said, grabbing his knives and left the room. Jane stood there in shock due to the fact that Jeff thanked her. Jeff left the mansion and headed to the hospital, Ben gave him a paper with all the information he would need. He headed east, straight to the girl. He got to the hospital and looked up. Then down at his hands, he clenched them and walked inside. He went up to the nurse at the front desk.

"How may I help you?" She asked and Jeff took a breath.

"I'm looking for Eva Jackson. She was brought in a few days ago." He said and watched as the nurse's face went pale.

"Do you know her?" She asked, Jeff knew that she was suspects of him.

"Yes she's my girlfriend. I was visiting my family when it happened." He said and surprising she went for it.