Offenderman's Little Girl

Been a while, everyone, I don't know why I haven't been making new OC stories but I'm happy that I made one that wasn't from the OC point of view, I love Eyeless Jack. He so cool and strong. I hope you like this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where was I? Why do I feel so cold? Why can't I open my eyes? I can feel something touching my skin, something cold and wet. Then something slowly pulled something off my face, now I could open my eyes and see something in front of me. I saw some man in front of me, he was smiling at me. A smile at made my stomach drop, this man was about to do something bad to me but I couldn't move. Why, why couldn't I move? I saw the man reach out for me, he smiled and gripped my throat. He was going to kill me, why could I fight back? What was happening?!

"You are so pretty."  

What did he say? Pretty, why would he think I was pretty? 

"This prettiness you have is wasted on a monster like you. So let me take away this prettiness." He pulled out a small torch used for cooking. He then burned my eyes, I screamed in pain. Then I woke up.

I was breathing heavily, sitting up and clenching my chest. I reached over to the bedside desk and grabbed my mask, putting it on feeling the tar dripping down my face. I calmed my breathing and started thinking back to the dream I had just seen. Who was that man?  And who was the person he was hurting? Who's body was I in? I decided to stop thinking about it and got out of bed, he walked down the hall. As he walked down the hall, he passed by mirror his head turned to see someone that wasn't him. He stopped to see a girl, one with long messy black hair. She wore a dirty white gown, it seemed to have blood stains on it. Gazing at her nails, they too were bloody like she had been clawing them on something. Who was she? I looked at her for a few more seconds until I heard Jeff call out to me.

"Hey EJ, everyone's waiting for you." I looked at him then back at the mirror, finding the girl was gone. "What are you doing?" Jeff asked looking in the mirror.
"Damn, I'm such a handsome guy now come on. We're waiting for you so let's go eat." Jeff walked away and I slowly followed behind him. Who was that girl? We reached the dining room table and sat down. Breakfast started but I wasn't hungry.

"What is the matter, Jack?" Slenderman asked me, I looked up from the untouched plate.

"Nothing that needs to be said." I could see that Slender wanted to ask but put it aside, something was going on in my head and I needed answers. I need to find the black haired girl that wore blood-stained white clothes. 

I walked back to my room to take a shower,  had a job today so I better wash up for it. While getting undress, my back was turned to the mirror but when I turned around I jumped back. Standing in front of me, replacing myself in the mirror was the girl again. Her long black hair was covering her face, her tattered white clothes revealed parts of her skin that seemed to have burns on them. I looked at her in shock, why am I seeing this girl all of a sudden? I reached out to touch my own face but quickly saw that she wasn't moving. Was I dreaming this? I just watched her, she slowly reached out to me, her hand coming out of the glass. She began speaking but there were no words that could be heard. Her body language told me that she was wanting me to reach her, her hand was trying to reach out further but couldn't find me. I slowly walked closer until her hand touched my face, when it did, I could hear her voice.

"Please, help me," her voice was broken, her touch as cold. "Please, set me free. Kill him." I didn't understand, things only became more frightening for me when her hair moved. I saw her eyes, her left eye was cut out while her right eye was black. Was she hit by someone? She opened her good eye as much as she could, it was a beautiful green color. Even her eye was begging for my help.