Happy Face PART TWO

2,214 words

When we came it if the clearing there were two people sitting on the steps of the house. Slenderman walked up to them and they both stood up.

"Welcome back Slender." One said. They both watched as Slenderman placed me on the ground. "Who she?" The boy asked and Slenderman introduced me to them.

"This is Happy Face, she will be staying here until the police stop looking for her so please when I'm not around make sure that no one hurts her." Slenderman said as we got closer to the two people.

"Sure Slender. I'm Masky and this is Hoodie. Welcome to our home." Masky said and he pointed at Hoodie, they both seemed nice. We all walked inside and a little girl came over to us, she hugged Slenderman's legs.

"Welcome home Slendy." She stopped and looked at me. "Who's the girl?" She asked as she came closer to me. "Hi I'm Sally and you are?" She asked before Slenderman even spoke.

"I'm Happy Face. It's nice to meet you." I said slightly giggling. Sally liked me very much.

"Come on let's meet everyone else." She said dragging me into the living room, dark and very nice. "This is Jane, EJ, Ben is over by the tv, Puppeteer is floating over there, LJ is over there, Toby and Clockwork are on the couch. I wonder where Jeff and Liu are?" She asked and as if they heard their names. Two boys scorn running down the stairs, one was chasing the other.

"I'm going to kill you Jeff!" One shouted and the other one (Jeff) looked back and laughed.

"Come on Liu! You can't catch this shit!" Jeff shouted and they both came running into the living room. Liu was about to get Jeff until he took a sharp turn and Liu ran right into me. We both went over the couch and landed on the ground. We laid there and when Liu looked up all he saw was a weird face and boobs. Liu's face had landed on my boobs.

"Ow that hurt." I said and Liu quickly got up.

"I'm so sorry. Jeff you fucking idiot!" Liu shouted and jumped up to stabbed Jeff. Slenderman was very pissed cause he picked them both up by the collar of their shirts.

"What are you two doing, nothing but running through the house like animals? Your causing trouble and now you ran down our guest!" Slenderman shouted and it was the first time I even heard him yelled. He set them down but kept his hold on their shirts. "Apologize to her." He commanded, Jeff wasn't going to say anything so Liu did it.

"I'm sorry about plowing into you like that and for every moment after." Liu said and he was blushing. I put my hands up

"It's okay. No harm done." I said and Slenderman let go of their shirts. "I'm Happy Face, you must be Liu." I so as reaching out my hand.

"Yeah. This is Jeff my brother and he's sorry about what happened too." Liu said but Jeff now had something to say.

"It's not my fault that you couldn't stop in time." Jeff said and started to walk away but Liu yelled at him.

"You don't know her man. She's our guest so show some respect asshole!" He shouted but Jeff just kept walking get back up the stairs. "I'm sorry about him Happy I really am." He said and I hugged him from behind. Everyone looked at me with a 'what the fuck' face.

"It's okay Liu. I'm happy you were the one who said something." I whispered into he is ear and you could tell that his face was getting red. I let him go and walked pasted him. "Hey Liu can you show me around?" I asked and he walked past me trying to hide his face. He looked cute when he was blushing. Liu showed me around the whole place. It was very pretty and I was going to enjoy staying here.