Happy Face PART ONE

VERY LONG SO I NEEDED TO PUT IT INTO PARTS. 3,012 words

In a small town, there lived a girl named Charlie. Charlie had an unhappy life for many years after her birth for being given the name of a boy. Other kids who laugh at her and hurt her, she came home one day with bleeding cuts and black buries. Charlie had loving parents but they didn't do anything to help her, they didn't stop the pains from happening. Another reason she was bullied was because she never smiled. No matter how hard anyone tried, no one could make her smile. Since she never smile led, people thought that she was never happy and it was true. Charlie never enjoyed her life and she honestly wanted to just start over and have a new life. One day her parents had a little talk with her. A talk that would have changed her life for the better but later became her reason of vanishing.

~~Charlie POV~~

"Charlie listen. Your father and I would like to ask you a few questions, okay honey?" Mother said and I listen closely to every word that came out of her mouth. "Do you like living here?" She asked and I looked down.

"No everyone here is very mean to me." I said and mother looked at father.

"How would you like to leave here and start a new chapter of your life?" She asked and I looked up. I couldn't believe what she was asking, they both were very popular in the town and for them to leave, it was strange. "Charlie? What do you say?" She asked again and I looked at them. I tired smiling but I still couldn't so I just spoke.

"Please let's go mommy." I said and that is what sealed my fate. What I didn't know as I was packing my clothes and the few toys I had, was that I was leaving just not in the way everyone thinks. My parents were very popular so to have a reject as me in their lives, they decided to send me away. My parents wanted me dead so they could start over with a new child. What kind of parents do that, to a child tat has done nothing wrong her whole life? I was to young to even see it coming, to young to even fight back. But that pain would never come for me.

One day before leaving the town I went to the park one last time. The park is where they have my favorite swings, I would just sit there and listen to everything around me. Birds chirping and the wind blowing the trees. As I sat there, I heard other kids playing behind me, some of them even bothering to throw rocks at me. They suck at throwing. When they left I was surrounded by sweet silence and peace. I looked down at my feet and in a instant the chirping stopped. I didn't move and just sat there. Then I heard a sound of bells jingling. I still kept my head down the a voice spoke to me.

"Hello little girl." The voice said and I looked up and saw a strange tall man wearing funny clothing. "Why are you here alone?" He asked, his voice was kind of strange sounding. When I didn't answer his question he asked me another. "Why do you not smile?" He asked and I looked down like I was ashamed to answer, I don't know him, why do I feel like them?

"I can't smile. No one can make me smile and I can't make myself smile. No matter how hard I try, I just can't." I said and he seemed vey shocked then he acted like he must do something about it. He started thinking with a smile on his face.

"We can't have that so I will make you smile." He said and started telling jokes, doing tricks but sadly nothing work so in the end he sat on the ground, he looked down very sad like. I stood up off the swing and walked over to him until I was standing in front of him.

"I'm sorry mister. But I just can't smiled or laugh no matter..." I stopped and looked at the flower on his suit. I touched it and water squirted to me.

When that happened I felt something strange happen. I busted out laughing, I was laughing so hard that I fell to the ground laughing. My gut was hurting so much and the man looked over and started to laugh too. When we stopped I felt so strange and I looked at the man again.