4

Ja'Nesha's POV

This morning, I woke up and Jaya was already getting dressed for school. I grabbed my body wash and got in the shower.

While in the shower, I heard someone ring the doorbell. I turned the shower off, wrapped myself in a towel, and hurried to answer the door.

When I opened the door, I seen Ty's sexy self dressed in a light blue shirt, blue skinny jeans, and the Columbia's.

"Come in." I say as I stepped aside and let him in.

"Goodmorning." he greets me.

I felt his eyes roaming over my body.

"Goodmorning. You can come in my room." I responded.

I led him back to my room then I disappeared back into the bathroom to dry off.

When I got done drying off, I put on my gray body suit, my black and white Givenchy, and decided that I was going to take my black MK tote purse. I wore my hair curly and put on some light makeup.

	After I finished in the bathroom, I walked back in my room only to see Ty laying on my bed on his phone

After I finished in the bathroom, I walked back in my room only to see Ty laying on my bed on his phone. He looked up at me.

"You look good." he compliments me.

"Thanks. I try my best." I blushed.

Jaya walked in my room.

"Can I get a tube of your lipgloss?" she asked.

"Sure." I went in my makeup bag and fished out a tube of pink lipgloss.

"Thank you." she says as I handed it to her.

"You're welcome."

She walked out of my room.

"You're a good sister." Ty says.

"Thank you."

He rose off of my bed and kissed me.

"I couldn't sleep without you last night." he says as he pulls me closer to him.

I smiled. "Really?"

His hands palmed my butt. "Yes, really."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and we began to kiss.

His lips were soft and I felt as if I were melting in his arms. Chills flew down my spine.

"'Nesha, I'm gone. Love you." Jaya called out.

"Love you, too." I called back.

The door closed.

"It's time to go." he says.

After I locked up the house, we got in his car and he drove me to school. When we got to the school, Ty helped me out of the car and kissed me like never before.