11

Ja'Nesha's POV

"Happy Birthday, baby." Ty woke me up.

I pulled the cover over my head.

"Thanks, but don't look at me, I have bed head.

I jumped out of the bed and ran into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and brushed my hair up into a ponytail. Then, I stepped back into the bedroom.

"Come give papa some shuga." Ty stood with his arms open.

I ran into his arms and kissed his soft lips.

"I can't wait to get my new phone." I sang merrily.

" What phone are you getting?"

"iPhone 6s Plus in rose gold." I squealed.

"Your phone gone be better than mine." he pouted.

"You have the 6 plus, that's not too bad." I kissed him. "I need to find something to wear."

I went into the closet and browsed through my clothes. I picked out a soft pink shirt, a tight pink skirt that stopped above mid-thigh, nude stilettos with the strap around the ankles, and a nude shoulder purse.

After I got out of the shower, I straightened my hair, put on mascara, nude lipstick, my earrings, and my necklace and bracelet. Then, I put on my outfit and my stilettos.

When I walked out of the bathroom, Ty was getting ready to go into the bathroom

"You look beautiful as always." he complimented me.

"Thank you."

I put on a little perfume as I waited for Ty to get out of the shower.

When he finally came out of the bathroom, we headed out to my dad's house. After we arrived, we ate breakfast with my dad, Sasha, and Jaya. Sasha prepared her worlds famous cinnabons, grits, eggs, and sausage. She had a special steak for herself being that she was pregnant and eating for two. Jaya and I were being our picky selves and we only ate the cinnabons and the grits because we didn't eat pork.

After we finished eating, we headed off to the mall so that I could get my new phone. I was so excited that I couldn't help, but smile at the thought of getting it. I had this jittery feeling inside of me that I could not get rid of.

We arrived at the Apple store and there were a few people browsing different electronics. I gave my dad my old phone and he exchanged it for my new one. When my dad gave me my new phone, I squealed with excitement.

"Thank you, daddy."

My dad shook his head and smiled.

"You need to get a case so you won't crack your screen." he warned.