6

Ja'Nesha's POV

The next morning, I woke up and put on my red sleeveless clippers crop top, my matching red shorts, and my white low top Air Force One's. When I got done getting dressed, I took all of my stuff to the living room. I sat down on the couch only to have to get back up to answer my phone.

 I sat down on the couch only to have to get back up to answer my phone

"Hello." I answered my phone.

"Hey, baby." Ty responded.

I smiled to myself. "What's up?"

"Nothing much. How are you and your mom doing?" he asked.

"We're fine. She apologized and gave me a necklace."

"That's good."

I sighed. "What'chu doing?"

"Laying down."

The doorbell rang.

"Bae, hold on for a minute."

I let my dad in the house.

"Hey." I greeted him.

"Hey, baby girl." He grabbed my big suitcase and I grabbed my carry-on.

"Ty." I say into the phone.

"Yeah, bae."

"I'm going to ask my dad if I can come over there when we get to his house."

"You said you wanted to come over Wednesday through Sunday, right?"

"Yeah."

Jaya and my dad got into the car.

"Bae, I'mma call you later." I say.

"Alright, love you."

"Love you too, bye."

I hung up the phone.

The ride to my dad's house was silent. When we arrived to his house, his girlfriend, well his fiancee', greeted us with welcoming arms.

"I'm glad you all are here, I just made some hot cinnamon buns." She helped Jaya with her bags.

"I hope your stomachs are empty." She smiled.

I took my stuff to my room and laid down on my bed.

"Baby girl, you ready to eat." my dad asked.

"Yeah, I'm coming." I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen.

We ate cinnamon buns, grits, eggs, turkey bacon and sausage(except for Jaya and I because we don't eat pork). Conversation was very scarce around the table. My dad's fiancee', Sasha, asked us questions about school and when she learned that we made all A's, she had nothing else to say.