20

Ty......

Ja's parent's decided to do something that they always did when she decided to go and practice. They were going to go and sit behind the black window so she wouldn't know that they were there. I decided to tag along since I was the one that had to take Ja home.

When we got into the dance studio, we went through the back door of the window room so that we wouldn't let Ja know that we were there. She was already dancing, but she seemed out of it. I would've been out of it too if I only had two days to prepare for a competition. Ja is under a lot of pressure and I'm sure that she will be able to cope with it.

While sitting there, I watched Ja fail mutiple--I mean multiple times. She had been through at least twenty songs and failed each time. On the last song, Ja did a dead leg and fell. Sasha had to hold me back from going in there and making sure that she was alright.

"This happens all the time." she assures me. "Give her a minute to cool off."

Ja was in there having a mental break down. She was pacing the floor and fiddling with her hands.

"Pick up the blindfold, 'Nesha." Jaya says leaning forward.

"Come on, baby." I heard Sasha say softly.

As if she heard Jaya and Sasha, Ja turned on Beautiful People by Chris Brown and put on the blindfold. With the blindfold on, her dance moves came naturally and they weren't as forceful as the ones before. This was the round she had won.

"That's my girl." Ja's dad said.

When Ja finally stopped dancing, we snuck back out of the door and drove back to their house. It was a good thing that we left when we did because five minutes later, Ja pulled up. Even when she was sweaty and her hair was frizzy, she was still beautiful. Her body was perfect. Her abs were tight, her breast were just the right size (not too big, but not too small), her hips had just the right curve, her butt was big and just the way I liked it, and her thighs were thick. Now, her face--was amazingly beautiful! Her dimples turned me on, her full lips always curved into a bright smile, and her eyes were the ones that made you weak to your knees.

"Did you practice hard?" Sasha asked.

Ja smiled. "Yeah. I got my song. I just have to practice a little bit more."

"I bet you she won't do a single dance move she did today." Jaya whispered to me.

I've never been to once of her practices so I can't say if that's true or not, but I can say that Jaya must be right.

"I need to go home and take a shower. We'll see you guys later." Ja says.

"Alright. We love you both. Be safe." Sasha says.

"Ok." Ja responds.

We walked out of the house and I helped Ja into the truck.

When we got into the apartment, I watched Ja strut all the way to the bedroom. A year ago, her walk was shy and unreadable. That's how I could tell that she wasn't ready to lose her virginity. Now, she had that twitch in her walk that said, "Just give me all of you in exchange for me." I knew she wouldn't be leaving to go back to school as pure as she came.