13

End of summer vacation..........

I officially have five days until I leave for college. Over the summer, I'd spent time with my family and Kiara, but I especially spent time with Ty. I could tell that he didn't want me to leave because when we went out together, he blocked evertything out and focused on me. He had beed staying in the house more instead of going out to be with chance and he was even more concerned about what I needed, not that he didn't do this before, but he was doing this more.

We had already bought my stuff for college, all we had to do was pack it. We got a mini refrigerator, a microwave, cookies and creme' poptarts, a 24 case of water, 3 bags of chips, a case of sprite, a case of oreos, a clip to close my chips, hot pockets(my dad suggested I get those), 4 plastic bowls with lids, 4 differents types of salads, ranch dressing, a big can of honey roasted peanuts, Ziploc bags, a bag of grapes, toaster strudels, a blue, black, and lavender Vera Bradley lunchbag and bookbag, dividers, a three-ring 5 inch Case-it binder, 4 packs of paper, mechanical pencils, highlighters, blue and black ink pens, post-it sticky notes, a pair of light blue Beats headphones, a mini vaccum, a new comforter, Febreeze, toiletries, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, a set of wash cloths and towels, and an extension cord with 6 open outlets.

Ty had me spoiled by giving me everything that I asked for. I reallt didn't want to leave him, but my education was a little bit more important.

"Baby, come here." Ty called from the bedroom.

I walked out of the kitchen and into the bedroom. "What's up?"

He layed down on the bed and I straddled his lap.

"I want a kiss." he says.

"You called me all the way in here for that?"

"Yeah."

I kissed him and he palmed my butt.

"Dang, bae. I'mma miss this." he pouted.

"I'm gon' be back for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break, and I'll try to come up here on the weekend." I explained.

"Don't go."

"I'm not going to be a housewife."

"Are you agreeing to be my lawfully wedded wife?" he joked.

I smiled. "Nope. We are not getting married."

He sighed and put his hands over his face.

I grabbed his hands and pulled them away from his face.

"Baby, I promise you that I'll come back home as much as I can." I say.

"I'mma think about you every minute."

I smiled. "You and Chance are doing the same thing. Moping and pouting."

He kissed me. "I'm not moping. I'm just pouting."

I laughed.

"Come on. We need to start packing your clothes."

"Alright."

We got out of the bed and put my big Vera Bradley suitcase on top of it.

First, we started packing my shoes. I decided to pack, my lowtop Bred 11's, my Citrus 11's, all white hightop Nike Air Force Ones, my tan Rainbows(flip-flops), my tan ankle length Uggs with the brown baly bows on the back, my black Uggs with the black baly bows on the back, my tan Tims, my black Tims, my black and white converses, my red TOMS, my hot pink, black and white converses, my black stilettoes, my silver stilettoes, my red stilettoes, my black TOMS, my black and white Rosheruns, my white Huaraches, my navy blue Huaraches, and my tan combat boots.

Next, we packed my clothes. We packed dresses, shorts, pants, croptops, and I packed my under garments. We packed three of my North Face jackets and a few scarfs as well.

Finally, we packed the food that didn't need to be refrigerated and put it in a small tote. We put all of my school supplies in a tote as well.

"I'm exhausted." I exclaimed as I laid down on the bed.

"Me too." Ty says laying down on my chest.

There we fell asleep. Our tiredness faded away as our dreams crept in. Good dreams at that.