{\~Chapter 3~/}

It was lunch time and Jaemin was in the cafeteria looking for Donghyuck.

"Hyung!" Jaemin suddenly spotted the older male on the other side of the cafeteria and Jaemin regretted yelling. Pretty much everyone looked at him, Jaemin laughed nervously and waved a little. Donghyuck looked up from where he was talking to 2 younger looking males.

"Oh hey Jaemin-ah " walked over to the latter and both his hands in his own.

Jaemin blush a very dark red. He probably looked like how Taeyong looked in the morning.

"U-um h-hyung?" Jaemin looked down tried to free his hands from the older but the faded red hair boy was stronger.

Donghyuck lifted Jaemin's chin up and starred deeply in his eyes.

At this point Jaemin was shitting himself. "S-s-stop" Jaemin barely made out.

Donghyuck ignored his request and started getting closer to Jaemin's face. Jaemin blushed a darker red, if that even possible. He wanted to run but it was as if someone had tied his feet to the floor and everything was going way to fast.

Jaemin could feel Donghyuck's breath on his lip. He gulped. And next thing he knew Donghyuck fell to the ground laughing his ass off.

Donghyuck was laughing for 15 minutes straight and he was definitely crying.

"Y-yah H-haechannie why are you laughing at m-me?" The latter finally spoke up and shut Donghyuck up.

"Oh you should've seen your face! You looked like tomato!"

Poor Jaemin, he was dumbfounded .

"Huh?"

"You were all like 'omg hyung take me already'" Donghyuck said in mocking tone and continued laughing.

"YAH! I DIDN'T SAY THAT! YOU'RE GROSS!" Jaemin yelled and smacked Donghyuck.

"That's what you get for not remembering me, you idiot!"

-

"You're Jaemin right?"

Jaemin turned to see who the squeaky voice came from and looked down to see a younger looking male standing there with another boy.

"Um yeah that's me why?"

"Oh well you see... you're new here and well... we've seen you hang out with Haechan hyu--"

"He wants to he your friend since you're friends with Donghyuck" the other boy was taller than first kid with the squeaky dolphin voice.

"I wanted to say that part!"

Jaemin laughed at the cute interaction.

"Yeah of course, what's your names?" Jaemin asked hoping to come off as nice since this kinda was his first impression.

"Oh I'm Chenle and h--"

"My name is Jisung" the small male said proudly.

"Yeah and he has problem of interrupting." Chenle mumbled under his breath but got hit on the head by Jisung.

They talked for the rest of the day until the bell rang, signaling it was time to finally head home.