{\~Chapter 22~/}

There was a long silence before Jaemin got the courage to break it

"I understand if you don't feel the sa-"

"No, it's not that, it's just, I love you so much Jaemin. It's just so hard to believe that I've never really liked anyone but when I finally love someone they actually feel the same way."

Jaemin smiled, his heart felt at ease. He pulled Jeno in for a hug.

"I love you Jeno"

"I love you too Jaemin"

Jaemin never thought he'd ever hear someone say that besides his family, not even his friends. He knew Jeno was special since the first day of school.

"Jaemin, will you be my boyfriend?" Jeno asked softly.

"What kind of question is that? Of course!" Jaemin smashed together lips together feeling nothing but happiness. It was as if all the bad events of tonight had been replaced with wonderful memories that both of them wished would last forever.

After a while, Jaemin got the guts to go back inside, with Jeno of course. They had been there for dinner so obviously Jaemin wanted food. Regardless of anything in the world, food and Jeno are the most valuable in his life.

They enjoyed their meal together while they older people talked about Taeyong and Jaehyun's wedding, if they were going to adopt kids, are they going to start living together, and other stuff like that.

Jaemin and Jeno were in their own world, talking about whatever they wanted to. Renjun was sitting across from them, starring the two males in front of him with anger in his eyes. There was nothing he could do about it though. Jeno and Jaemin did not give a fuck that he was there.

"Do you think there's male ladybugs?" Jaemin asked Jeno with curiosity in his eyes.

"I mean obviously, how else would they reproduce?"

"Well yeah but why would they call them ladybugs if there's also males. That's kinda mean."

"What if the male ladybugs don't know they're males? Do they just think two females can reproduce?"

"True and also giraffes, how does the little giraffe baby form in its tummy, it has a small tummy so they probably don't have space for their neck to grow so how does it magically get long when it's born?" Jaemin asked Jeno another weird question

Jeno wanted to give an inappropriate answer but he figured Jaemin probably had enough inappropriate stuff for one night. Oh well this was a good opportunity to say something dirty "Think about it, in a way doesn't it happen to males in a way..?"

Jaemin's cheeks turned pink. "Stop it!!"

"What are you talking about I'm just saying that we get bigger as we grow. You just have a dirty mind" Jeno winked. Jaemin playfully slapped Jeno's arm.

The older male pouted. "That hurt"

-

Taeyong and Jaehyun's parents were still laughing and talking even though it was around 3 am. Thankfully it was Saturday so they could continue talking for as long as they wanted to. They were beginning to wrap up their conversations though

Jaemin ended up falling asleep in Jeno's arms. His face buried his face in the crook of Jeno's neck, while Jeno was caressing his hair.

"Jaemin fell asleep?" Taeyong asked Jeno even though it was pretty obvious he was asleep.

"Yeah, he had a long day"

"Ah I see. Could you please take him to the car. I'll be out there right now. I'm just gonna go get Jaehyun"