{\~Chapter 6~/}

Jaemin was very rudely awoken by a knock at the door.

"Uggh Taeyong hyung open the door, I'm trying to sleep!!" Jaemin yelled from his room, but no he got no answer and the knock got louder.

Cursing, Jaemin got out of bed where Donghyuck was no longer there, he went to open the door.

Just as he was going to turn the door knob, he was tackled by a panicked Donghyuck.

"Don't open it, it's Jeno and Mark hyung!" Donghyuck whisper yelled.

"Aish they're not going to stop knocking if we don't answer" Jaemin whined.

"Please don't answer them Jaemin-ah" Donghyuck pleaded.

"Just lock yourself in the restroom while I see what they want"

Donghyuck rolled his eyes at Jaemin. "Whatever" he left

Jaemin sighed before he open the door slowly. He cringed at the sudden light that came from the outside world.

"Jaemin, where's your brother?" Mark said getting straight to the point.

Jeno just stood there, looking at jaemin up and down while biting his bottom lip.

"Uhm he's uh not here" Jaemin lied knowing his brother was in his room probably butt naked.

"Aish stop lying, move!" Mark pushed Jaemin out of his way angrily. Jeno was going to follow behind him but took Jaemin's hand pulling him close to his chest.

Jaemin was very surprised and blushed a deep red. Jeno stroke Jaemin's cheek softly, starring at his lips.

"Mark wait up!" Jeno yelled, letting go of Jaemin and following his friend.

Jaemin stood at the door, dumbfounded.

He heard Mark opening random doors and Jaemin quickly snapped out of his thoughts, running towards Taeyong's location.

"Oh so he is here huh?" Mark asked the younger, seeing as he was protecting a certain door.

There were only three doors left for Mark to open. One was Taeyong's room. The other was Jaemin's room, and the last one was the restroom where Donghyuck was hiding.

"N-no he's not here!" Jaemin replied.

"Then why are you protecting that door? Why not these two? Are these not as important?"

Mark turned the knob to Jaemin's room. "Aww is this your little sisters room? Is that why the walls are pink? But wait what's this? it says Jaemin on the wall!" Mark said in a sarcastic tone, laughing. Jeno bit his lip.

"Hmm and what's this room?" Mark said pointing to the room where Donghyuck was hiding. Jaemin ran to that room as if his life depended on it.

Jaemin pushed Mark out of his way.

"Nothing!! Get the fuck out of my house!!"

"Oh wow, a little girl like you should learn to not talk to his elders like that. I see your brother doesn't teach you" Mark laughed.

Jaemin heard a small whimper from inside the restroom.

"Oh look Jeno, little Jaemin here is hiding something from us" Mark smirked.

"S-stop" Jaemin begged.

"Move you brat" Mark punched Jaemin in the stomach. Jaemin fell on his knees whimpering. "Mark stop don't hurt him!" Jeno yelled at his best friend. He picked Jaemin up and took him into his room.

Mark ignored him and opened the door to the restroom eagerly.

He gasped when he saw Donghyuck on the floor crying hard.

"What happened?" The seagull asked the crying boy, crouching down to where he was crying.

"G-go a-away" The small red haired male said quietly but gripped onto Mark's shirt, hiding his face in Mark chest. Mark put his arms around the smaller's waist pulling him closer.

"I'm sorry" Mark whispered.