{\~Chapter 20~/}

"Y-you're in love with m-me?" Johnny asked.

Everyone at the table seemed to loose interest in what they were doing before because their focus was now on Johnny and Ten. "Well yeah... but it doesn't matter anyway"

"It doesn't matter?! Do you know how much I've been longing for you to say that?!"

"What are you talking about?" Ten held a confused face.

"Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul, I've loved you for so long. You have no idea."

"Ok no. You're just saying that because I said I loved you. You probably just want to date me so then you could break my heart but I'm smart enough to know your little tricks Johnny."

Johnny lost the smile that was on his face. "You think I'm lying?"

"Of course I do. We've been friends for like forever. Not once have you showed any signals that you liked me and now all of a sudden I say I like you and poof magically you say you like me too?"

"I don't like you though, I actually love you and you don't have to believe me just as long as you're aware and it makes me feel better that you feel the same way." Johnny looked like he was about to cry. Jaemin felt awkward sitting there since he don't know anyone there and they were over here arguing about feelings.

"Johnny if you were ever honest to me in your entire life, be completely honest right now. Do you actually have feelings for me?"

"Always have."

In a blink of an eye, Ten rushed over to Johnny seat and they started having a full on make out session.

Jaemin noticed the Johnny had put his hand out for him to high five him. Jaemin gladly high fived him before he got up from the seat seeing as he wasn't needed anymore.

Jaemin didn't even get to finish his lunch when the bell rang and lunch was over. Jeno was rushing towards him. "What were you doing them?" Jeno asked in a very strict voice.

"What do you mean?"

"Why were you hanging out with my old friend group? They're nothing but dumb losers looking for attention!" Jeno suddenly raised his voice.

"I was just helping out your friend Johnny. Geez calm down."

"He's not my friend. Jaemin, please do be hanging out with them. They'll do bad things to you. Promise me you won't hang out with them again."

"I won't hang out with them if you give me a reason why."

Jeno sighed. "I don't have a reason. I just don't like them, they're very selfish, that's all"

"Ok i promise I won't be around them unless needed to."

"Good. Now let's get to class"

Jeno and Jaemin walked to class together even though they didn't have the same class next. Jeno wanted to drop Jaemin off to make sure he was safe.

-

Some time during forth period. Basically everyone started passing notes to one another. The taecher didn't seem to notice until a girl decided to be a snitch.

"MR.KIM! TEN IS PASSING INAPPROPRIATE NOTES TO JOHNNY!"

Everyone turned to Ten who was currently on his phone, pretending he didn't just pass a note to Johnny.

"Who has the note?" Mr. Kim asked the class. Chenle slowly raised his hand. "Let me see it"

Mr. Kim cleared his throat as he was about to read it to the class. "JISUNG AND CHENLE COVER YOUR EARS!" Ten yelled from his seat. Jisung and Chenle both put they're hands over their ears.