{\~Chapter 17~/}

Jeno entered the house. He noticed that Renjun fell asleep watching Spongebob.

'He must've finished his work out already'

Jeno carried the sleeping Renjun up to his room. Jeno would be sleeping on the couch tonight.

Jeno decided to check up on Mark. He heard sobbing coming from his bedroom. Jeno knocked a few times.

"What do you want Jeno?" He heard Marks voice crack.

"Uhm I kinda need advice"

The door cracked open. Mark was standing there with puffy red eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"What happened to you?" Jeno asked.

"What do you want advice on?"

"You remember that Jaemin kid?" Mark nodded. "I like him. A lot"

"I knew it. From the first day I saw you look at him. I knew you liked him. The time has come finally! Heartless Jeno likes someone"

"I don't know what to do. I want him to be mine forever"

"Ok tip number one, don't ever cheat no matter what! I learned that the hard way..." Mark mumbled the last part.

"I wouldn't cheat on Nana"

"Just wait for the right moment to ask him out. "

Jeno nodded and exited his room.

-

"Jaemin why did you take so long?" His brother complained

"It's past your bedtime, go to sleep Nana, before your mommy gets mad" Jaehyun said calmly

Jaemin rushed into his room when he saw Taeyong taking off his sandal and started running after him with it, threatening to hit him.

"Yah! Get back here. Why did you take so long?! I told you to be back in less than 30 minutes. Where were you?!"

"I'm sorry hyung, I took the long way home"

"Why would you do that when you know I wanted you back as soon as possible. You took like an hour and a half!"

"You wouldn't understand!"

"What wouldn't I understand? Huh Jaemin?! What wouldn't I understand!! That you've been hoeing around with some guy who you just met like a week ago?!" Taeyong raised his voice. Jaemin felt tears running down his cheeks

"Taeyongie calm down" Jaehyun butted into their conversation

"Stay out of this Jaehyun" Jaemin and Taeyong said at the same time. "I'll let you guys talk this out, I'll be in the living room if you need me" Jaehyun sighed and left Jaemin's room also known as the room where drama happens.

"I don't want you here either" Jaemin sobbed

"Well too bad, I'm not leaving until you tell me why you were back home so late" Taeyong said

"Look if you really want to know, some kid is trying to steal my man and I'm not gonna allow that to happen so I took the long way home to think of a plan because I knew that if I came home right away, you would've sent me straight to bed anyway."

Taeyongs eyebrows furrowed. "Your man? As in boyfriend or what?"

"Wait what no no no. Future boyfriend. Or at least if like to imagine but I don't know anymore"

"And what do you mean some kid is trying to steal your man? What is he doing?"

"Well he's not necessarily doing anything, it's more about the way he acts and what he says. And also Jeno pays more attention to him when he's around and doesn't even remember I exist"

"Oh so you are crushing on Jeno"

Jaemin nodded sheepishly

"What has the kid been doing or saying?"

"Well he's very rude and he's always flirting with Jeno and today he was all like 'Jeno makes my jeans tight blah blah blah' and ' I'm not a minor like you so we can do more stuff' he's just so annoying. But what made it worse is that they gave eachother nicknames and Jenonsaid i love you to him and even worse! That little peice if shit Renjun is sleeping at Jeno's place of a few days. I honestly hate him with a passion" Jaemin went on a much needed rant about Renjun

"Jaemin... did you just say Renjun? As in Huang Renjun?" Taeyong starred at Jaemin with wide eyes.

"How am I supposed to know? You think I pay attention to his stupid name?"

"Hold on, I have a picture" the older male took his phone out of his pocket and searched for something. He showed Jaemin of Renjun. How did Taeyong know Renjun?

"Is that him?" Taeyong asked

"Yeah, it's the ugliest human being ever so yup I'm sure. Why?"

"Jaemin first of all don't call him some kid, he's older than you"

"I know but he's short as fuck"

The red haired male slapped Jaemin's arm "Don't curse bitch. Second of all, he's Jaehyun's brother and well uh Jaehyun and I got engaged so..."

"No! No! No! I refuse!! You made this 10 times worse. In a way I'm kinda related to that piece of left over chicken nugget?!"

"Well Jaemin you're gonna have to deal with it because we're going to meet his family in few days and for you're problem about Jeno I say, be extra clingy around Jeno, that will piss him off and if he makes anymore comments about sex.." Taeyong sighed "tell him you and Jeno already fucked. Now go to sleep sir, you've had a long day and you still have classes tomorrow."

"Hold on what?! You want me to say Jeno and I had sex?! Wouldn't that make me look bad. I mean like I just started going to that school and I apparently had sex with someone I just met, who isn't even my boyfriend. Also what if Jeno finds out what I said?"

"Remember what you said yesterday in the car 'Wouldn't anyone do anything for the person they love?'" Taeyong picked Jaemin up from where they were sitting on the floor and carried him to his bed. "Goodnight Jaemin" Taeyong kissed his forehead and exited his room.

"I'm coming for you Huang Renjun" Jaemin whispered