{\~Chapter 19~/}

After a long tragic first period known as English class. Jaemin excitedly walked over to second period.

He spots Jeno sitting in the back, as usual on his phone. Soon he saw Renjun came into the room, walking towards Jeno. The youngest quickly made his way to Jeno. Jaemin plopped down on Jeno's lap and made himself comfortable. Jeno was very surprised by the sudden action.

Renjun clenched his jaw and mumbled something under his breath "bitch."

"Jeno hyung, I'm cold" Jaemin whinned cutely.

Jeno ruffled his hair, wrapped his arms around Jaemin and smiled. The oldest boy stared at them in disgust and jealousy.

Jaemin was glad that the professor was running late or else his plan wouldn't have worked, not that Jaemin didn't want to be embraced by Jeno though. This was just an excuse to be held by Jeno and also piss Renjun off.

Jaemin didn't realize that Jeno was extremely comfortable until he felt sleepy. Sooner or later, Jaemin let sleep take over his body, still embraced by Jeno.

15 minutes after class started, the teacher finally came into the classroom. Jeno was about to lift Jaemin off his lap until he noticed that the younger male had fallen asleep.

"Jaemin go to you're seat" Mr. Moon yelled at them however Jaemin seemed to be in deep slumber.

"Mr. Moon could you let him stay here, just for today. He hasn't been sleeping very well. I'll serve detention if I have to." Jeno said in a soft voice being cautious to not wake the boy on his lap.

"Very well then. 15 minutes after school in my classroom. Ok so anyway kids today we are learning about..."

Jeno tried to pay attention to the lesson but his eyes were glued on Jaemin. The small boy was slightly snoring and drooling cutely on Jeno's light pink hoodie. Jeno placed a kiss on the younger's forhead.

'What did I do to deserve you?'

Little did Jeno know that on the other side of the classroom, sat a fuming Renjun already planning his revenge.

Once the bell rang, meaning second period came to an end, Jaemin's eyes shot open, almost falling out of Jeno's arms.

"J-jeno? What happened? Did i fall asleep?!"

Jeno nodded. The latter got up from Jeno's lap. It was finally lunch time and Jaemin was starving. "C'mon Jeno let's go eat" a certain male yelled from the other side of the classroom. It was of course stupid Renjun.

Jeno got up from his seat and walked off to get lunch with Renjun. "You wanna come Jaemin?" Jeno asked.

Jaemin suddenly remembered that he had told Johnny that he would have lunch with them. "I can't, I have to go somewhere" Jeno pouted but left anyway with Renjun.

Jaemin slowly made his way to the school cafeteria. He purposely took the long way. He wasn't exactly excited to sit with people he didn't know nor like as a matter a fact.

"Jaemin babe over here!" Jaemin looked up from the floor the he was staring at, to see Johnny was calling him over to the table. He saw the sudden angry expression on Ten's face.

The small boy made his way to the empty seat next Johnny. Apparently Johnny had specifically reserved that seat for Jaemin seeing as there was a small name tag that said 'My precious Jaemin' with little hearts around it. It was a messy name tag but it was cute.

Jaemin sat down in his corresponding seat.

Not long after he sat down Ten had something to say. "Ok Johnny what is this?! First you slept with Mark when you know he has a boyfriend, you tried to get Jeno in bed, and now you're trying to get with Jaemin?!" Ten stood up from his seat letting his frustrations out.

Jaemin was taken back about what he said.

'Had Mark cheated on Donghyuck? Johnny tried to be with Jeno? '

"Johnny don't you know how this makes me feel? You're playing with other people's emotions just because you're not sure about yours, I bet you didn't realize I fell for you"