{\~Chapter 7~/}

Donghyuck ended up falling asleep in Mark's arms and Mark carried him into Jaemin's room.

"Pfft what happened to the mean Mark?" Jaemin rolled his eyes as Mark set the small male on his bed.

"Shh don't wake him up"

"He's a heavy sleeper anyway" Jaemin replied in a sassy tone.

Jeno was currently sitting in the corner scrolling through instagram probably looking for his girlfriend of the day.

"Can you two leave now?" Jaemin asked in annoyed tone.

"Oh yeah uhm I came to see your brother, I forgot heh..." Mark scratched the back of his neck.

"Well you see... uhm Jaehyun hyung and him were kinda like.. well you know like... uhm..." Jaemin said, making signals with his hands.

"Oh my dear banana lord you should've just said that! I'm sorry for barging in and you know hitting you." Mark said, quickly grabbing Jeno's hand and pulled him out of Jaemin's room.

For some reason Jaemin felt angry that Mark was touching Jeno's hand.

"Actually Jaemin-ssi can I stay a while?" Jeno winked at the latter

"What?!" Mark was beyond surprised.

"I mean I guess.." Jaemin replied.

Mark just rolled his eyes and walked out of Jaemin's place.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Jaemin turned around to see that Jeno who had his eyes glued on Jaemin's booty.

"AISH YOU PERVERT!" Jaemin yelled and smacked him on the head. Jeno let out a small 'oof'. Jaemin laughed a bit.

"We should watch a scary movie cuz little Jeno likes spooky" Jeno said cutely and Jaemin melted at the sudden cuteness.

"C'mon you creep"

-

The movie wasn't too bad but Jaemin jumped on Jeno when it was a jump scare. "AHHH"

Jeno sipped his iced tea calmly as Jaemin held onto him for dear life.

"Jaemin-ah~" both Jeno and Jaemin turned their head to see a sleepy Donghyuck with a blanket that wrapped around his entire body cutely.

"Hyuckie!!"

Jaemin felt Jeno tense when he called his best friend a cute nickname . "What's going on here?" Donghyuck smirked seeing Jaemin on Jeno's lap.

Jaemin quickly got up from where he was and heard Jeno whisper something.

"N-nothing!" Jaemin exclaimed

"Move aside losers, queen Haechan wants to sit this beautiful ass down" Donghyuck sat between Jeno and Jaemin.

Jeno groaned.

"What the heck Jaemin, I told you he was no good" Donghyuck whispered in Jaemin's ear, putting popcorn in the younger's mouth.

"I can hear you" Jeno rolled his eyes

Jeno sighed before getting up.

"I should get going now"

"Oh uhm yeah sure" Jaemin replied, not taking his eyes off the movie

"Bye cutie" Jeno kissed Jaemin on cheek before he left.

Jaemin's cheeks burned up.

"Ay come back here young man!" Donghyuck yelled back at Jeno but he had already left.

"Ugh Jaemin why did you let him" Donghyuck pouted.

"Shut up you would've let him if it was Mark!"