{\~Chapter 8~/}

The next day at school was pretty interesting. For some reason Mark started to hang out with Jaemin and Donghyuck during lunch and would sometimes drag Jeno along with him.

"I think today is the first day in history that Jeno doesn't have a girlfriend" Mark stated

"Why doesn't he try to get a boyfriend maybe?" Donghyuck asked, munching on his fries.

"He says he isn't gay"

"Nope those are lies!" Donghyuck whisper yelled at Mark as he pointed to Jeno who was on the other side of the cafeteria flirting with some guy.

"Aish! Not Jungwoo"

Jaemin frowned.

All of a sudden another guy came behind Jeno and punched him in the face then walked off with his arm around Jungwoo's waist.

Jaemin rushed over Jeno to see if he was ok.

"Dumbass are you okay?" Jaemin asked frantically.

"Who did you just call dumbass you dumbass!?" A girl with long brown hair and cute little cat ears said and slapped Jaemin's cheek. Jaemin rubbed the hurt area though it didn't hurt much.

"Aish get up you idiot" Jaemin said

"Give me your hand so I can get up" Jeno rolled his eyes

The younger slowly extended his hand for Jeno. Jaemin blushed as Jeno took his hand to get up

"Aww you and Jeno make a cute couple" Jisung suddenly appeared squealing, and jumping up and down with Chenle.

Jaemin blushed even more. He lowered his head. He then realized Jeno was still holding his hand. Jaemin tried to pull away but Jeno tightened his grip on the latter's hand.

"Yeah I think so too. Maybe he'll be my first boyfriend" Jeno smirked and kissed Jaemin's forehead and let go of his hand.

"See you around cutie" Jeno winked and left.

" *dolphin squeals* "

"Chenle you're gonna break my ears!!" Jisung yelled, putting his hands over his ears to muffle the sound of the fanboying dolphin.

Jaemin couldn't stop blushing and his knees felt weak.

Why do I feel like this? It's not like I actually like him right?

Jisung took Jaemin and Chenle's hand and went over to Donghyuck and Mark.

When they arrived, they were having a strange conversation and they all cringed at their horrible flirting.

"I look like a seagull and a goat had a baby together"

"Well then if a seagull and a goat had a baby then it definitely be cute like you"

Ughhh they're horrible at flirting. Why can't they just date already it's so obvious they like each other! Jaemin thought

"Stop it there's kids!" Jaemin tried to make them shut up

"Go suck on Jeno's dick and choke bitch" Donghyuck sourly replied.

Jaemin's jaw dropped.

"AGHHH MY EARS WHAT DID I JUST HEAR" Jisung and Chenle screamed in union then they realized they said the same thing at the same time and looked at each other, high fived then laughed like nothing happened.

"Maybe you should" Mark smirked defending Donghyuck's request and Donghyuck nodded.

"You know what, maybe I will" Jaemin suddenly said in confident voice, not realizing what he said. They all looked at him in shock and disgust. Then Jaemin realized what he said.

"Wait no no no! I didn't mean it! That's disgusting. I would never do that!!"

"Oh you didn't mean it?" Jaemin turned around to see a pouting Jeno

~~~~
A/N: I am completely aware of their age. Nothing will happen as long as Jaemin is underage cuz that's gross.