{\~Chapter 11~/}

"Jaemin-ah?" Jeno asked softly as he removed his lips from the younger neck.

"Y-yeah?"

"Can I kiss you?" Jeno blushed and so did Jaemin.

Jeno didn't know what he was saying, all he knew is that ever since he first met eyes with Jaemin, he wanted to press his lips on the younger's soft ones

"What? We just met like a few days ag-"

Before Jaemin could finish Jeno smashed his lips against Jaemin's. Jaemin wanted to push Jeno off but he wrapped his arms around Jeno's neck. Everything felt right. Both Jeno and Jaemin could feel sparks everywhere. Jaemin started to feel like there were butterflies in his tummy, flying everywhere. When they pulled away, Jaemin was blushing a deep red and lowered his head to hide the blushing mess he was.

"Aww don't be embarrassed" Jeno lifted Jaemin's chin. "Aish I'm not embarrassed, it's just... you stole my first kiss!" Jaemin whinned

"It certainly won't be your last from me" Jeno winked and leaned in again, to his surprise Jaemin actually leaned in too and their lips met, this time it was a more passionate kiss.

*Hit you with that ddu du-*

Their moment was interrupted by Jaemin's phone. The younger pulled away and fished his phone out of his pocket, not bothered to look at the contact name.

"Hello?"

"Na Jaemin where the fuck are you?! I came to pick you up from school and the teacher told me you never came back to last period!"

"Oh um I'm at a friend's house"

"Why are you there?! You were supposed to be in class young man!! Give me the address so I can pick you up"

"Aish calm down we're doing a project for science class. Relax hyung"

"What kind of project?"

Jeno was low key eavesdropping on their conversation and he wanted tease the latter

"Mhm~ Jaemin baby your sucking is on the next level" Jeno moaned loudly so it could be heard by both males on the phone

Jaemin snapped his neck towards him, sending him the most scariest death glare

"NA FUCKING JAEMIN! THAT'S IT WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU! YOU'RE GROUNDED! YOU FUCKING SLUT, YOU'RE A MINOR!!"

"I'll text you the address" Jaemin sighed.

"When I get there, i better not see you sucking dick, bitch!"

Jaemin ended the call and threw himself on top of Jeno, hitting him with all his strength. Jaemin was weak though, so it didn't hurt

Jeno picked up the male and sat him down on the couch. Jaemin pouted. "Why did you do that!" Jaemin whinned, kicking his legs in the air.

"You're so cute" Jeno cupped Jaemin's face squishing it.

"Taeyong hyung is gonna kill me because of you and I'm grounded now"

"If you can't come to my house then I'll go to you" Jeno intertwined their fingers and kissed Jaemin's cheek.

All of a sudden there was a loud banging at the door. Jeno got up and Jaemin followed behind him.

"Ah you must be Jaemin's friend..?" Taeyong asked

"Mhm"

Taeyong raised his hand to Jeno's face, he was about to slap him but before he could Jaemin peeked out from behind Jeno. "Jaemin you're in deep trouble young man, let's go" Taeyong reached behind to get Jaemin's hand and pulled him outside.

"No hyung! Jeno help me" Jaemin cried out.

"Ok so your name is Jeno, I wanna let you know that my brother is a minor and I hope you feel ashamed of what you did"

Jeno giggled "Yeah I'm very ashamed totally"