{\~Chapter 13~/}

"Everyone settle down! We have a new student joining us today" the teacher announced

"His name is Huang Renjun. Renjun please come up and introduce yourself."

Jaemin didn't really care about the new person, he was curious about why Jeno hasn't showed up yet. Is he sick?

"Jaemin raise your hand"

"Huh?" Jaemin was confused. He wasn't paying attention at all and then all of a sudden he hears his name.

"Raise your hand"

"Its ok sir, I know who Jaemin is" the short male walked over to Jaemin and sat down next to him.

"Hi I'm Renjun" the brown haired male whispered and extended his hand for Jaemin to shake it but Jaemin didn't really care.

"Hm? Oh ok that's cool"

'So your the kid that Jeno fell in love with? Pfft pathetic' Renjun thought

Jaemin took out his phone, deciding to text Jeno.

Me:

hey where are you?

After a few minutes Jeno finally answered. Jaemin sighed in relief knowing he isn't dead at least.

My first and last💘💋:
Aww you miss me already?

                 Me:
              Well of course I do but I have
something important to
tell you so get ur booty
over here!

My first and last💘💋:
Again with you telling me what to do smh. I'll be there by next period babe don't worry ;)

Me:
I won't <33

-
By the time it was lunch, Jeno had joined them. Donghyuck and Mark were sitting next to each other holding hands under the table and Mark was feeding Donghyuck. Jisung and Chenle were busy trying to steal other people's food.

Jeno pouted "Why can't we be cute like them?"

"They're not cute though. That's illegal right there, disturbing the peace" the younger argued

"Come here Nana"

Jaemin went closer to Jeno, he was lifted up and put down on Jeno's lap. "That's better" Jeno said with a satisfied grin.

"Yah! Jeno put me down, people are looking at us"

"Good. I want them to know you're mine"

"What? Since when was I yours?" 

"Since before you did a horrible job covering up the hickeys I gave you" Jeno fake cried.

"Jenooo baby~" they both turned around to see who the voice belonged to. "Renjun? Is that you? You didn't tell me that you came to this school" Jeno asked surprised as he took Jaemin off his lap to get up and hug Renjun.

"I missed you so much" Jaemin heard Renjun whine. Jaemin was mad.

"Wah wah wah I missed you so much Jeno, I'm a whiney ass kid that just wants attention" Jaemin mimicked in a low annoyed voice.

He wiped away the makeup from his neck, standing behind Jeno, making sure this Renjun kid can see that he can't just get in the way of what him and Jeno have.

"Nana can you wait for me here while I go show Renjun around the school? We have a lot to talk about"

Jaemin could see the evil smile on Renjun's face. Jaemin felt heartbroken.

Do i really mean that much that I could just be replaced like that? Why didn't Jeno ever show me around the school?

"Yeah sure. I didn't want to go anyway."

"Oh Nana don't be like that. Me and Jeno aren't going to do anything like what you and him do, I mean unless he wants to. Which he told me he does. Plus I'm not a minor like you so we can do more stuff" Renjun whispered, pointing out Jaemin's neck

"It's Jeno and I, not me and Jeno. Learn fucking grammar you whore. And don't fucking call me Nana, both of you" Jaemin accidentally said out loud and ran away.

Mark gave Jeno a death glare and Donghyuck ran after the crying Jaemin.

---
A/N:should I update daily?