Chapter One

Woke up to a new day of fresh Hell. No metaphor here, I actually lived in Hell. I had it better than most down here. Not to say my life is grand and easy as a lot of people assume it is. Why would they assume such a thing? Pretty much because of who I am. Now, you're wondering who could I be? I am the one and only, Carmen Isabelle Divinity, daughter of the devil. Yep, that's right, I'm Lucifer's only daughter, that I know of anyhow. Grew up down here in Hell with him as a parent. My mother? Don't know too much about her. According to dad, she was a smoking hot Brazilian. Which is where I get my tanned skin from. As for my other features, I guess they're just a mixture of both parents. Long, light brown hair, a few freckles across my cheeks and the bridge of my nose, and eyes so amber they appear golden at times. They resemble a wheat field that's ready to be harvested.

     Back to my mother though, her name is Essy, and apparently came down here to Hell begging to get down and dirty with the devil, willing to do whatever he asked of her. As long as she could get some of Lucifer's cock. She just wanted to taste and ride the miraculous, life changing rod between his legs. She was hot enough, and so beautiful that he obliged. His only condition was she would fall pregnant, and have his kid. I'm sure he was hoping for a son, he got me instead. She brought me to Lucifer once I was born, and handed me over. I was evil, wicked, and impure. She didn't want me. This is what dad has told me my whole life. It's all I have to go on since there is no Essy in Hell. So, here I am almost 18, and have spent my whole life living with the devil, aka my father.

     As for Lucifer, oh daddy dearest, he's a real character. Seriously, who tells their daughter he has miraculous, life changing rod between his legs? He's hard to deal with at times. Trust me, yes, Lucifer is hot as Hell folks. Just looking at him can make you want to sin, even if you're a nun. He's got it like that. Just oozes sexuality and lust. He can make the straightest male fuck him in public, and it'll be an entertaining, long, hot display. Make no mistake, he is just as deadly. He can literally snap his fingers, and your skin will melt off your bones. He is the deadliest person you will ever meet, and definitely the cruelest.

     Thing is, he's my father, meaning I'm half him. I'm also half a Brazilian slut bucket too. I am very sexual, but I'm a hit it and quit it type of person. Once, maybe twice is all you get. I have zero personal connections down here. I don't even like my dad. Although Essy told Lucifer that I was evil, wicked, and apparently impure, she was off by a lot. I could be wicked and evil if I pleased. Sure, I have lots of tricks up my sleeves. I test the waters, and scruff up the devil's shoes when I interfere with him, and his business associates. Not going to say or admit to what exactly I do, but I have fun ruining their day when I do it. Does dad know I'm the one doing it? Absolutely. Does he do anything to punish me? Never. He wouldn't punish me for misbehaving. He encourages that shit. He knows I have no desire to be like him. I don't like how things are down here. I don't want to do my father's evil bidding. He says I'm just being a rebellious teenager, but that's the farthest from the truth. I'll be 18 soon, in a couple days actually. I plan to leave, and go topside to Earth. I want to see what it's like. I also would like to find my mother. Ask her why she couldn't see the good in me, or even give me a chance. For all I know, she could be stashed away in a psychiatric unit after the deal she made with the devil. I'll find out soon enough, hopefully.

     Let's get to business. Time to tarnish a bit of light from the fallen angels day. It is an important day for him after all. He's decided that we're lining up all of my possible suitors, and having a feast tonight. To say I'm not thrilled is the understatement of the year. Knowing that I am unwilling to do the things he wants me to, he thinks he can set me up with one of his co-workers son. They're either evil humans who have died, and are having to spend out their eternity down here, or it's one of the demon trash he keeps around. They're like cockroaches. Hard to get rid of, and always multiplying. They consider almost anything as foreplay. They're disgusting. Look, to speak of the devil, here comes my old man now.