Chapter Eighteen

I walk back into my room, and shut the door. I feel my power strumming through me, like adrenaline. Feels amazing! I sit down on my bed in my old room, so I can collect my thoughts. Figure out what needs to be done. I know how powerful I am, but I haven't learn how to transport yet. We hadn't went over that in our training sessions. Caleb does know how to transport, however. He hasn't popped in. I hope he's okay. He didn't even move after Sebastian threw him through the walls at the safe house. I'm sure Caleb will pop in when God says it's time for him to do so. Maybe God is thinking along the same lines as me, get information while down here. Make the best out of this shitty situation.

    I do plan on pitting Sebastian and Lucifer against each other. Sebastian has a plan of his own where I'm concerned. Our father is pissed that he was fucking with me, and using the compulsion. He wasn't too pleased to learn that Sebastian is keeping some of his powers a secret from him. I agree with what our father said though, Sebastian does resent me. It's not like I wanted to grow up in Hell, and have the devil raise me. I had no choice in the matter. I need to get a feel for Sebastian, see what his goals actually are. He is evil, and unlike our father, he will definitely hurt me.

    I need to go for a walk, and see if anyone seeks me out. God has eyes and ears down here, maybe they'll find me? I don't know, they could be a costly mistake. I need to find out what Lucifer's plans are with this war, and if he's any closer to being able to go topside, on the mortal realm. I open my door, and go to walk out of it, only to find Sebastian standing in the doorway.

    "Hello, little sister. How was your little heart to heart talk with our father?" he says menacingly. Again, Sebastian's still not looking that great. I'm reminding myself now that father said he's exhausted all of his power. I smirk at the thought, at him.

    "Hello, my lovely brother, did you come to fuck me again? Incest apparently, runs in the family where I'm concerned." I say with a wink. Going to test him a little, get a feel for him. See if I can't read his emotions. His eyes dilate when I mention fucking me, but darken when I mention our father. Interesting.

    "Carmen, are you saying you need my dick, or my wicked tongue buried in you?" he slithers out his tongue, extending its length, and caresses my cheek with it. I'm mentally cringing, but also making note that even though Lucifer forbid him from doing this, he's still doing so. Such a rebellious brother I have.

    "I'm pretty sure I loved everything we did, Sebastian. Want to come in my room, like old times? Or now that you're not doing the compulsion spell, you good?" I narrow my eyes at him now. He chuckles.

    "Oh, I see father ratted me out, did he? Should have assumed he would. He wasn't happy about me fucking, and making his favorite girl cum repeatedly." Sebastian's eyes are hooded with lust, and I'll be damned if my body isn't still responding to him. We've been fucking like rabbits for months now, but cut the shit body. He's evil, and my half brother.

    "Although, my brain is thoroughly repulsed by the idea of fucking you, my body still wants you." I whisper to him. What the fuck? Why am I saying this to him? Sebastian's face transforms to a big smile across his face. He picks me up, walks into my room, shuts and lock my door. Shit, I'm fucked.

    "I have wanted to hear you say you wanted me without a compulsion spell in use. I'm going to fuck you, hard, long, and deeply, Carmen." he says with a wicked smile on his mouth. My traitorous body gets more turned on by the idea, and I let out a moan. I'm in trouble.

    "Oh my sweet, little slutty sister. I want to hear you beg for my cock."

    "Please, Sebastian, just fuck me." I whimper out. He smiles victoriously, and our clothes are instantly gone. What's wrong with me? It's still as if I'm unable to fight him on this. I don't feel as if I need him to live anymore, but I want him. It's as if I don't care about being good, and doing the right thing anymore. I feel as if I'm losing myself, and I couldn't care less.

    "Before I fuck you, I should let you know something. Being in Hell, with that evil child growing inside of you, will have you acting on all of your evil, wicked ideas. While in Hell, Carmen, you are going to be the wicked daughter of the devil, that you was always supposed to be." he smirks, then proceeds to put that snake like tongue on my pussy, making all thoughts go away, except my need for him, and the orgasms I know he can give me. 

    I'm right on the verge of cumming, with Sebastian's cock inside me, fucking me from behind, while his tongue is till on clit, when I hear my door open. I'm so lost in pure lust, and give zero fucks, I come apart riding Sebastian's cock. I hear Sebastian laugh wickedly, and the next thing I know his cock, and tongue have vanished. I look up to see where he's gone, only to find Lucifer in the room with us, pinning Sebastian to the wall with his power. What the fuck, shit, that's right. This was forbidden. I shake my head, and give a little laugh.

    "What's wrong, daddy? Can my brother not make me cum?" I throw my head back and laugh.

    "I told you earlier that he was going to be punished for touching what is mine. YOU ARE MINE, CARMEN!" Lucifer shouts with so much power, that I should be scared, but I'm not. If anything, I feel stronger.

    "I belong to no one, father. Most certainly not you. I will fuck whomever I want, as often as I want. I can also check to be certain that they aren't being possessed by you now." I smirk as his face falls.

    "Sebastian, if you fuck Carmen again, I will kill you. I have plenty of sons, you mean nothing to me." he spews hatefully towards Sebastian's frozen form on the wall. I shake my head.

    "No, dad, you're wrong. You will do no such thing. I will kill this child of yours if you do anything to Sebastian. If I'm going to be stuck in Hell, Sebastian is going to be mine. I can promise you, Lucy, we'll be fucking daily, better get used to the idea." I see Sebastian's eyes dilate, and read the emotions that cross his face. I know what Sebastian wants the most, I can taste it Love, he wants to be loved, and accepted. This wicked brother of mine, wants love and acceptance. Guess his mother wasn't thrilled with having Lucifer's son after all. I summon my power, and break through Lucifer's hold on Sebastian, shocking the hell out of both of them.

    "We're not done discussing any of this. Carmen, I don't know what's gotten into you." Lucifer says pissed. I snort.

    "Sure wasn't you." I am full on laughing now. Being bad has never felt so good, so rewarding.

    "Father, you haven't forgotten have you? She has always had the dark power in her, ignoring it. She finally started using it while training, and working on her powers. She is pregnant with your son, who is fully evil. He is very strong. She's in Hell, with an evil force growing inside of her, as well as her dark power calling to her from being so close to the Lake of Fire. You told me she would lose the pure, heavenly side of her, when she came here within a couple of hours. Guess what, you was right. This is Carmen as the daughter you always wanted her to be. Wicked, evil Carmen, and she's sexy as fuck." Sebastian says as he brings his eyes to me, and licks his lips in a delicious promise.

    "Welcome home to me indeed." I say as I shove Lucifer out of my room with my power, as I pull Sebastian to me for round two.

(1436 words)