Chapter Nineteen

A couple weeks has went by, and I feel incredible, like top of my game. I am on fire. I do whatever I want, and get whatever I want, consequences be damned. Lucifer is beyond furious at me, but what can he really do? Nothing, especially with this little intruder inside of me. I'm about thirty weeks pregnant now, and ready to rip this thing out of me. I'm tired of being pregnant with the devil's son. I've been doing a lot of research in the library in my free time. Searching for ways to terminate this little shit. I don't want this child anymore than I did in the beginning. I just want to get rid of it, take out my father, and control Hell for myself. Of course, I haven't told anybody this. Not even Sebastian. Sebastian, my half brother as well as my lover. Pisses the devil off so much for us to be together, so I just keep doing it. Why did I ever resist being wicked? It's so much fun.

    "What you want to do today?" Sebastian asks me, while sitting on my bed. Might as well be our bed, he's kind of moved in here. I don't necessarily mind, but it makes hooking up with other guys hard to do. Can't bring them back here, obviously. I mentally roll my eyes.

    "I don't really have any plans, just whatever makes father the unhappiest." I say with a shrug, and pick at my nails. These conversations after fucking are always awkward. I don't know what he ever expects to happen during one of these talks, but he damn sure always initiates them. He nods his head in agreement.

    "I have an idea, of something we could do." Sebastian is grinning from ear to ear, which only interests me more.

    "Let's hear it, I'm all ears."

    "Lucifer's meeting with those humans today, they said they have made progress, and our close to being able to unbind him from Hell. It's a secret meeting, that we aren't even supposed to know about." Sebastian glances towards me, still smiling. I raise an eyebrow in question. Sebastian is a charmer, and not many people are able to turn him down I have realized. He fucks them into submission with that tongue of his, and they're putty in his hands. Wonder which one of Lucifer's trusted side kicks let this information slip? This is going to be the most fun I've had yet.

    "Just so happens I know the exact location, and time they're having this meeting. Wanna go with me, and bust into this secret meeting?" his eyes are smiling seductively at the wickedness it must see in my own. I am basically jump up and down in glee. This is going to bust the devil's balls so much.

    "Of course, I'm in! Oh my God, he's going to be so furious." I feel my eyes lighting up with hell fire in excitement. I haven't used my power a whole lot recently. I'm not sure if I want anyone just how powerful I am, especially since I'm thinking of challenging Lucifer for his title, as well as his throne. I thought it was for the best that I keep it to myself. Lucifer and Sebastian both know I'm powerful, but not the extent of it.

    "Good, I figured you would be. Get dressed, because we need to get going." He stands up, and starts tugging on his clothes. I just glamour some clothes on to myself. I need clothes that will be easy to move in, so a pink t-shirt, yoga pants, and some comfortable tennis shoes it is.

    Sebastian and I are on the move. Heading towards our father's secret meeting spot with the humans that are trying to figure out a way to unbind him from Hell. I'm not about to let that happen, either. If he becomes unbound from Hell, then I may never be able to take the throne from him. Pretty sure I'm going to have to kill these humans, if they are actually making progress that is.

    "Hey, Sebastian, you know we're actually close to border where the mortal realm is, right?" I say looking a little confused. This meeting must be important, because anytime Lucifer gets close to the borders of the mortal realm a great deal of pain is inflicted upon him. The pain will cripple him if he stays by the border for too long, which is a check in my corner.