Chapter Twenty

What is this pounding in my head? It feels like I have multiple knives being drilled into my skull. I try opening my eyes, but they won't open. What the hell? What's going on with me? I start going through the last memories I have, oh no! What have I done? I'm glad Caleb has gotten me out of Hell, but what I was doing while inside of Hell? I cannot even begin to comprehend what I've done. God is going to strike me down for sure. The gates of Heaven probably won't even allow me in. Michael is going to be like I-told-you-so. To say I'm disappointed in myself, is an understatement. I deserve this miserable, excruciating pain that I'm in. I'm guessing I'm still unconscious, since my eyes refuse to open. I'm mentally awake at least, that has to be a good sign for me. I have no idea what caused such pain in my body. Thinking is starting to become too much. I'll just relax, and go back to sleep.

    I wake up in my bed in Hell. I'm searching the room, looking for answers, because I'm confused as to why I'm here. I see Lucifer standing in a corner by the door. I narrow my eyes at the sight of him. He looks severely pissed.

    "You know, I should kill you for all that shit you pulled in Hell. Fun time is over with for you, Carmen." he's full on glaring at me.

    "Oh, father, if you kill me, then you kill this little monster inside of me. You seem to want him badly enough. I'm pretty certain I'm safe." I feel sick, nauseated. I'm not in good shape to be going toe to toe with devil.

    "Don't play stupid with me. You know there's something wrong with the baby. He's dying. I don't even know how you two figured out how to do it, but you outwitted the devil's trickery." Lucifer shouts at me, accusingly.

    "You're seriously giving me too much credit here. I don't even know what's going on here. Yeah, I planned to kill the little intruder as soon as I push him out. However, I didn't do shit with Sebastian, except fuck him."

    "LIAR! You think I don't know that you was planning to take the throne from me?" he booms across the room at me, causing the whole room to shake. The wrath of Satan is fully aimed on me. I summon my power to me, preparing for a battle.

    "Turns out, I'm back to my normal self. I'm not interested in your throne anymore." I shrug with the devil. I won't let him intimidate me. There's one thing that happened in Hell that I will be keeping with me. I won't be a victim anymore. I know my worth, although, it's a tad tarnished from being in Hell for a couple weeks. Lucifer sends a blast of hell fire towards me, that I easily deflect with the wave of my hand.

    "You fucking bitch. You killed my son just so you could have Sebastian's!" I choke on a laugh at this accusation. Oh, dear. He's delusional.

    "Alright, look, I'm gonna be straight up with you. I'm back to my normal self. I'm no longer fully wicked, and being effected by the Lake of Fire in Hell. I will never go back to Hell without a battle. I did plan to kill this intruder, however, I haven't found a way to do it while pregnant and survive. I am the key piece for this war to come. I am not going to kill myself, Heaven needs me to defeat you." I say with triumph in my eyes. Even if God is upset with me, I will always be on his side.

    "Sebastian told me what you two did." The devil's eyes are burning so bright with hell fire, it looks like molten lava churning inside of them.

    "Your precious son would be lying then."

    "I'm sure. I suppose he was lying when he told me about you two getting married as well?" he raises his eyebrow in question. I can't help the chuckle that escapes me.

    "Most definitely. Are you losing your mind right now?"

    The next thing I know, Lucifer is in front of me. He places his hand on top of my forehead. A scene is being transferred to my mind from him. It's Sebastian and I fucking. Damn, I have to admit, this is hot as fuck to watch, but also so very disgusting.

    "Say it for me, Carmen. Say it, and the orgasm will be Hell shattering that you receive from me." Sebastian says as he's thrusting inside of me.

    "I want you, Sebastian, all of you. I want you to be mine forever." I yell out in frustration. He's been hounding me to say this the entire time we've been fucking. I swear, his dick just doubled in size. I'm on the edge of an orgasm.

    "That's right, baby. I accept. I want you to be mine forever as well, and now you are." He picks up the pace and replaces his tongue on my clit, causing me to forget those last three words he uttered. I let out a loud scream, as I have the most intense orgasm of my life. Hell shattering indeed. I've never came like this, it's pure bliss. After climaxing, I drift to sleep.

    "Get some sleep my beautiful wife." Sebastian whispers as he places a kiss on my forehead.

    Lucifer removes his hand from my forehead, and I'm swinging. I punch him across the face hard enough that it knocks his head the other direction.

"BULLSHIT!" I snap.

    "It's not. You grew up in Hell, but don't even know the marriage traditions we uphold. It's ridiculous. You married your brother, and killed my son. You really fucked up this time, Carmen. You're no longer of use to me."

    Lucifer is aiming to hit me with the brunt of his power, I can sense how much is pulling. I start summoning mine, so I can deflect, when the room starts shaking. It starts to crumble, and fall apart. I'm ejected out of the room, back into my own self. What was all of that about? I try opening my eyes, to find out that they can open. I'm in a hospital. I see Caleb in a seat, beside my bed. I try to smile, but the amount of pain I'm in right now is killer. Caleb looks to me, and realizes I'm up.

    "Carmen. I'm so glad you're awake. Are you okay? Still in pain?" he asks worriedly, giving me a once over.

    "What happened?" I ask with a scratchy, hoarse voice.

    "I don't know how you managed to do it, but the baby is dead. Gone." Caleb is assessing every move my face makes, any emotion that he can track. I'm trying to keep my face neutral.

    "Yeah, I hope you weren't hoping to get answers from me. I don't know how it happened either. I think Sebastian did something." Just the mention of his name, sets Caleb into a fit of rage.

    "Look, save it for later, my head is killing me. We have a lot to discuss, and go over. I need to see God, talk to him, or something as well. Right now, I just need a nap." I say as I close my eyes and drift back to sleep. I don't want to deal with the consequences of my sin. Not today, or any other day for that matter.

(1263 words)