Chapter Twelve

"This place is enormous, I can't believe how much property we have to roam." I say to the security team, as well as Caleb. I'm in shock that we have so much outdoors to wonder around.

    "Yes ma'am, there's about thirty acres available to you. There's certainly plenty of room for you to start training her, with her powers." the leader of the security says, as he gives Caleb a pointed look. Caleb nods in agreement.

    "I'm going to start training Carmen tomorrow. Give us the rest of the day to settle in, it is still her birthday." Caleb says to the guy. I really should learn his name, as well as the other five guys in his group.

    "What's your name?" I ask the guy that I assume is the leader, since he seems so incharge of everything around here. He gives me a broad smile, like I just made his day by asking. He's a great looking guy, but has nothing on Caleb. He looks like he knows how to be sinfully wicked though. He has black hair, styled in a nice short cut, dark chocolate colored eyes. If I look into his eyes for too long, I swear I can sense something sinister lurking behind there.

    "I was wondering which one of you would ask first. I'm Sebastian. The rest of your security team. There's Reed, Lyles, Tyler, Gary, and Jace." Sebastian points to each member, and they nod in confirmation. Well, interesting names for this bunch.

    "Okay, well it is my pleasure to meet you all. Yes, I do remember your names, stop snickering as if I don't. I was trying to say hello in an easier way. But, hello Sebastian, Reed, Lyles, Tyler, Gary, and Jace." I stare all six of them down, but especially Sebastian. He seems like he needs someone to put him in place. Sebastian meets my glare with a smirk, and lets his eyes travel down me. He's assessing every inch of my body, and when he brings his eyes back up to me I can tell he found me lacking nowhere. He likes what he sees. I smile at him, but from the corner of my eye I see Caleb giving Sebastian a death glare. Oh no, this isn't going to end well. I like Caleb, I really do. I have to keep him safe, and protect him as much as I can from my father. I bet fucking Sebastian would get Caleb back at an arm's distance from me, but would it ruin our friendship as well? Caleb and I are going to have to have a serious talk. I told him from the get go, no messy strings and attachment. That's more of a rule now, than it has ever been. No feelings can be involved. Sebastian notices the death glare he's receiving from Caleb, and sends him a curious glance, then drags his eyes back to me, and winks. Oh, this boy is going to be trouble.

    "If you're done eye fucking Carmen, we should get back to our rooms. She has to finish unpacking still, and I'm sure she would like a couple hours to relax, after the stressful events that has happened today." Caleb says in harsh voice, that sounds like a jealous lover. All six members of the security team are now perked up, and interested in us both. They're assessing each of us, as if they are able to see, or sense, all the sinfully delicious sex we've both had.

    "Hmmm.... interesting." is all Sebastian says, as he shoots a smirk towards Caleb. Shoot me now. I had considered taking a roll with Sebastian, but with this current standing, Sebastian doesn't need an ego boost, or something to hold over Caleb. He's definitely a wicked boy, how did he come from Heaven? I'll think about what it would be like to fuck Sebastian when I do a solo session in a bit, that's as good as it's going to get for the two of us. I lick my lips in anticipation of the orgasm to come, and Sebastian's eyes are watching my every move. His eyes are becoming more heated, as if he knows what I just admitted to myself that I'm going to do. Interesting indeed.

    "Come on, Car, let's go." Caleb huffs out, and grabs my hand. I turn to walk with him, back towards the house. When Reed yells out, "Hey love birds, dinner will be ready in an hour. We'll expect you at the kitchen table by then. It's not our job to babysit either of you, only to guard and protect."

    "No shit, you don't say. I don't really give two shits if you protect me, I can handle myself. No matter what, always keep Carmen safe. Lucifer cannot get her." Caleb says in a voice full of authority. He added his power to his voice, just to get the message through to them, probably me as well. Is he mad at me, because I asked God to protect, and keep him safe, where my father is concerned? If so, he's being ridiculous. They security team all nod at him, except Sebastian. He just shoots daggers at Caleb. What in the fuck? I'll ask Caleb as soon as we're back in my room.

    We walk in silence all the way there. When we get to my room, Caleb opens the door for me. I walk in, expecting Caleb to follow me, only to see him shake his head no at me, and leave the doorway. Wait, what just happened? I go and get all of my bath stuff ready, and glamour up some of my bath oils. I need to unwind, and de-stress my mind and body. I start to run my bath water, water as hot as it can be. What can I say, I grew up in Hell, I like a steaming, peel the skin off your bones, bath.

    I get into the bath, and automatically lose like fifteen pounds of stress off my shoulders, immediately. Oh my God, this bath feels heavenly on my aching, stressed, tense body. I start washing my body, as I wash over my nipples I feel how sensitive they are. Mmmm... feels good. I take my finger, and run it down my stomach towards my pussy, and stroke it. My body is now set aflame with need. I part my lips, and as bad as I will feel for this later, I don't think about Caleb, it's Sebastian instead. I think about what it feel like if his head was between my legs, or his fingers touching me, or him bending me over the bed, dominating my pussy from behind. I'm cumming so hard, from just thinking about Sebastian. Oh shit, I realize now that my body, as well as myself, wants, no needs, to fuck Sebastian. I hope Caleb understands. I told him from the get go. I get out of the bath, and grab the house phone in my room, and press 211. That's the number to dial to reach the security team.

    "Hello Carmen, is everything okay? By the way, the boys and I forgot to tell you happy birthday. Sorry, it's been shitty so far." I hear Sebastian say as he answers the phone. So grateful it was he who answered.

    "Yeah, I'm fine, well I mean, I will be. Could you, uh, come up here for a few?" I ask all breathy. God, I feel like I'm betraying Caleb by doing this, but I explicitly told him the rules, and the need in my body hurts me. I have to fuck Sebastian for this to stop. Not sure why or what's making it like this on me, guessing being pregnant.

    "I can be there in less than sixty seconds, babe." he says as he hangs the phone up. I'm still naked from walking from the tub to the phone. I don't plan to get dressed. This is straight up a booty call, and something tells me Sebastian was expecting this to happen. I hear a knock at my door, then Sebastian just walks in. He sees I'm naked, and his eye devour me as he walks closer to where I'm at.

    "You sure your lover boy won't get mad?" he asks with a smirk. I know he really doesn't give a shit if Caleb gets mad or not.

    "He knows the rules. I don't do strings and attachments. It is what it is." I answer with a shrug. Sebastian smiles at me, a big broad smile lights up his face.

    "I was waiting for this to happen."

    "Can you do less talking, and more action. I need you, Sebastian." I whisper the last sentence out with a moan. I don't know what's wrong with my body, but I feel like if Sebastian doesn't make physical contact with my body, skin, somewhere I'm going to combust.

    "Whatever you say, my love." he leans in for a kiss that makes me see fireworks, that sets that need between my legs into a pulsing fire. I am begging, pleading, doing everything Sebastian says, just to get his dick inside me.

    Sebastian has finally sated that need my body had for him. He fucks like a God. Shit, it was amazing. I needed that so bad. My body aches now from being fucked so good. I drift off into dreamland, when a thought pops into my mind, could Sebastian have put a spell on me to make my body need him like that? No, that's silly. He's from Heaven, not Hell. He doesn't do the shady shit they do down in Hell.

(1613 words)