2~☁️~King!Crush X Naga!Reader

Title: Acceptance

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

(C/N) POV

"My Lord! Queen (E/N) has sent me to give you this letter of alliance!'

The guard that bowed before me stood up straight, waiting for my response.

Being the only son of my father, I , (C/N), had taken the throne of responsibilities to lead this kingdom. Protecting this place that my people live can be difficult and as a king, I need to form an alliance, hopefully to the right kingdom...

"May I have the letter please"

I kindly asked, taking the letter from the guard who went back to it's position awaiting new orders.

"Hello King (C/N),
I would like to uphold a meeting about our kingdoms alliance, here at Yvanna, I will send my guards to escort and bring you here in one piece.

Sincerely,
Queen (E/N)"

That was a bit demanding for a queen, sending a letter without giving you a chance to respond back. I know I have the right to refuse but she already have the guards waiting for me outside.. They would highly get punished if they returned without me..

My knights stood beside me when I rose up from my throne.

"I will go, (B/F/N), I will leave this kingdom's safety to you."

(B/F/N) bowed, giving a firm "yes my lord" and ran off to tell the other knights.

Straddling up to my horse, The guards have now surrounded me for protection, guiding me through the forest that led to the kingdom of Yvanna.

The area was not that far from my place but it would take a day to get there. We took a stop at the river to take a rest, our stallions could take one too.

The nature surrounding us was calm and beautiful, just the sound of water splashing and birds chirping.

One of the guards offered me water to drink and I kindly accept it, taking a sip--

Snap

The sound of a twig snapped alerted us.

Rustle rustle

I unsheathed my sword as the knights held their axes tightly.

Rustle...

Then silence...the sound of rustling stopped, making no noise we got into our battle stance. Waiting for an incoming attack...

...

...

The knights looked at each other and one moved forward to see if the coast is clear.

The knight checked the area and sighed "everything is clear.."

This made them relieved as I returned my sword back to it's scabbard.