4~☁️~ Dominant! crush x Trying! reader

Title: You're cute When you're trying

Btw, this ain't lemon y'all, I'll make a lemon one soon.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

(Y/N)'s POV

Darn it darn it darn it...

"You're blushing (y/n)~" cooed (c/n) who hasn't stopped teasing... Everytime the two of us tease each other and I tried to act dominant...well...

he literally dominates me with that sexy voice-- aahh!! Cut it out me! Damn his voice for sounding like one of those asmr videos...

It's really weird how he knows all of my weakness and I can't see his...even though he keeps on telling me that it's obvious..I'm too embarrassed to admit that I can be dense! Or I'm not confident enough to do it...
That's why don't know his weaknessess!

(C/N)'s POV

Standing in front of the flustered girl, I can't help but smile on how I can easily make her blush.. I know she can get her revenge on me and yet she doesn't even use my weaknessess..

"Come on (Y/N)~ you already know my weakness, why aren't you fighting back~?"

"Reasons!!"

"Are you perhaps enjoying this~?"

"I--...no! Maybe! Hell I dunno! You lucky I ain't fighting back!"

"But I'd like to see you try tho"

"I will if I get the chance!"

Kinda funny how she's trying to get me back, she already got me plenty of times without even trying. Just her being her adorable self as always can knock me down already..

(Y/N) looked away, trying to cover her tomato red face from me as I let out a hearty chuckle, gently pinching her cheek as she tried to scoot further away from my hand.

"Nu."

"Aaww come on (Y/N), I can't help but tease you! You're making those cute reactions that I can't resist!"

She just sat there in silence as I patiently wait for her to respond.

"My reactions what..?"

"I find them cute, yes"

"My reactions?..."

"Yes"

"Wha--"

"Yes"

She turned to face me and started squishing my cheeks in her hands, I just smiled as I feel my face being pinched and squished in her small soft hands.

"Oph-k yu ish fhinching meh sheeks chu the foint I can't thalk froferly"

She stopped her actions but kept her hands resting in my cheeks, she looks down as I stare at her lovingly.

"Ya alright?"

She nodded as she raised her head and stare at, I stared back at her until she placed her forehead on mine...

Ok ok ok ok ok...her face-- it's so beautiful-- I mean close! I stare at her in shock, happiness, nervousness-- the hell! I sound like a confused school girl!

"..."

I saw her smirking before smiling.

"What's with the sudden silence (C/N)?"

"I..um..."

Seems that the cat caught my tongue... I just stare at her face that is close to mine as I--

"Blush"

"What?"

"You're blushing (C/N)"

"A-and?..."

She giggled and stared back in to my eyes

"It's adorable.."

She said as she nuzzles her forehead on mine...

Oh my macaroni swiss cheese...she's so adorable, I can't even...

"So you are telling the truth"

"Wha?"

"That I am your weakness"

"Well.."

She's not wrong. I smiled and nuzzled back as she awaits for my reply

"That's because you're adorable"

Her cheeks starts earning it's reddish color once again, chuckling at this, I hugged her as she returns the gesture.

"But even though you're my weakness... It seems I'm still the dominant one~"

"Wha-- Nu Fair!!"

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

Published: 11/21/18