6~🍋~ Crush x Reader prt 1

Title: Endearment

Warning~ this is a lemon one shot, please don't proceed if you're not in to these uwu

(C/L/N) - Crush's Last Name
(Y/F/F) - Your Favorite Food
(C/F/F) - Crush's Favorite Food

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

(Y/N)'s POV

Walking in the calm park, hand in hand with the person I love..

(C/N) (C/L/N)

Where do I even begin? It feels so surreal seeing as that I'm finally together with him. Looking down at our intertwined hands, my ring sparkled in the sunlight, gently holding his hand tighter as I leaned at his arm, sighing in content.

"Are you alright dear?"

Came the gentle voice of my husband, smiling softly as I cuddle to him closer.

"I'm just really happy hun.. I can't help but ask myself "what did I do to deserve this?""

Hearing him chuckle, he held me tenderly in his arms. Hugging him back, burying my face in his chest as I felt him caressing my hair.

"Let's see.. You stole my heart, that's one. I stole yours, that's two. You changed my life, you're beautiful, you were just being you, yo--"

I cut him off as I giggled, leaning towards him, I kissed his lips as he kissed me back with love and passion.

"I know you have a list of reasons, but there's no need for you to tell all of them."

"Haha, I can't help it.. you're giving me so many reason why, heck I should be the one asking that to myself!"

"Hmm, should I open my list then~?"

He squeezed me in the hug as we both laughed, calming ourselves down, we stared each other lovingly. The place giving off its romantic aura around us, he quickly gave me a peck on the lips before connecting his forehead to mine.

"Shall we continue our date my love~?"

Smiling back to him, I nuzzled his forehead.

"We shall."

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

Arriving at my favorite restaurant, its not really that fancy and all but being in this place, It always gives me the nostalgia of me and (C/N)'s first date here. The smell of the food's aroma wafts in my nose, the place isn't that empty or crowded, it's just perfect the way it is!

(C/N) pulled a chair for me as I sat down, pushing my chair so that I could be near the table, (C/N) bowed making me giggle seeing as he's trying to act like one of my favorite characters. He sat across me as we ordered our food, both craving for (Y/F/F) and (C/F/F).

After eating our food, we stayed there, our hands connected once again as his thumb gently rubbed circles on the top of my hand.

"Hey (Y/N)."

Looking up to him, I noticed his eyes glimmer in the light. A small smile graced his lips, feeling my heart skip a beat from such beautiful sight.