0.5~🥀~ short fanfic and quick A/N

Quick A/N

With the virus going on around, I hope y'all stay safe to where y'all are.

Don't forget to bring your masks and alcohols with you. Get yourself some vitamin Cs, and don't forget to be cautious.

Be careful out there y'all..

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

Title: Hoping

Infected! Reader/Crush x Crush/Reader

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

Things are in a mess right now.. especially with the news and daily updates about the pandemic. It is difficult for everyone to take it in, with the panic and all that.

But, in situations like these.. it's harder to take it in for those who have their loved one on the other side of the hospital window.

With no found vaccine to cure such virus.. its understandable for the patient's loved one to break down in despair.. and so does the infected.

Heartbreaking to see them lying helplessly down in bed.. watching over them across the barrier, while standing and waiting.. and waiting...

And waiting...

Days have passed, with non stop visit, and constant heart aches.. courageously facing the pain to assure them.

"Everything will be ok.."

Mouthing the sad lie to them, with no choice but to accept the lie with a forced smile.. they mouthed their silent reply with;

"Everything will indeed be ok.."

The tears being evident in their eyes, feeling the heartache worsen. Tears dripping down...

Desperation for a miracle to happen.. but nothing. Only the rushing footsteps of nurses and doctors, and the noise of the busy hospital.

Situations may seem despairing, moments may seem impossible, and things may seem to worsen.

With a genuine weak smile, looking over  the window.. knowing that the words are from the heart and not from mere desperation..

Assuring them as always, with no hesitation.. just to see them smile even only a little.. to atleast let them know to hold on.. to continue on.. to survive and live another day...

"No matter what happens..
There's still hope."

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

I just want to make this fanfic to not only spread awareness but to also let you guys know that there's still hope even if it seems skeptical...

I too am afraid.. but let us not let this fear take over us too much, we can be alittle scared about it but we should be aware and prepared.

But most importantly, stay safe, all of you!