21~🔪~ Yandere! Crush x Reader

Title: You're not fazed?
Requested by: shsl_illustrator

Warning: gore

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

(C/N)'s POV

I'm well aware of my affections for (Y/N). She is truly magnificent..

I know the very moment I met her.. I love her.

(Y/N) isn't really popular with the boys.. or girls if she also swings that way.. but I won't take my chances. Everyone is your enemy once you know you have something to lose.

I'll be the only one she'll ever look at..

"Yo (C/N), you've been spacing out again."

My childhood bud snapped me out of my obsessive thoughts..

"Oh dang-- sorry dude.. man, sleeping late WAS a bad idea.."

(C/B/N) laughed, lightly punching me in the arm.

"Told you so! What were you up for anyway?"

"Was curious with some documentaries."

He shakes his head and just laughs it off.. he probably already knew why I was up late. Considering we are childhood buddies.

I am also well aware of my sudden changes of attitude and personality.. when I don't think of her, I am completely normal. I'm happy with my friends, I'm doing great with my studies, and just normally live my life.

When I think of her.. I'm completely different. I'm ready to do whatever it takes to have her.. even if it meant that my hands will be dirty.. and I know to myself.. that I'm not bothered by it. Absolutely out of my character.. but I embrace it.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

3rd POV

(C/N) first saw (Y/N) at the competition of (Talent).. he was amazed at how (Y/N) performed her skill of (Talent).

She was kind and shy. Being herself and weird when around her friends only. He wants to hear those loud happy laugh, to listen to her calm or booming voice.. in short. Be with her.

Forming a plan to get close to her, (C/N) stayed calm and compose, hiding his obsession brilliantly. Determined to have his plan go smoothly.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

(C/N) intentionally failed his (hatest subject) works and was told to stay for extra time with studies.

Arriving at the empty classroom, there he expected to see (Y/N) and sat one sit apart from her. Calmly taking out his notes, he waited for the timing of approach..

"Soo.. I see I'm not the only one who struggled with (H/S).."

She shyly started, chuckling as a response, he gave off a friendly aura. Distracting himself from his fast beating heart, he laughed along.