17~🍸~Crush x Drunk! Reader

Title: Take Meeeeee~

Warning: slightly lime.. if you're not into limes (aka slight lemon, duh) then please proceed to the next chapter. Thank y'all.

P.S~ I can't find a lime emoji so, have a martini instead.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

Crush's POV

Here I was... On top of (Y/N).. with her arms around my neck.

I'm on the test of temptation... I can't take advantage of her drunk state.. keep it together (C/N)!

"(C/N)~~.."

Looking down at her state, unbuttoned polo shirt with her bra covering those soft looking chest... Those heavy lidded dreamy eyes of hers staring back at mine.. temptation controlling my mind..

FOCUS (C/N)!!

"Oh (C/N)~~.. take me~.. I've been a good girl~~.."

Trapped in the state of being a blushing mess, one thing for sure that I can feel a certain part getting firm... Curse my lustful desire and my dreams of (Y/N) being a mess under me... SNAP IT (C/N), YOU DEGENERATE PERVERT!

"Mmmm..~ (C/P/N) (Crush's Pet Name)~~ Take me~... please~~"

How did it even end up like this in the first place..

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

~Awhile Ago: 9:35 AM~

"(C/nnnnnnnnn) I need my projects back.."

"Nuh-uh. You've over worked yourself again. Don't ya think you deserve a little 'treat yourself' time?"

"Well..."

"(Y/N). Your past projects were literally successfull and you're still being a perfectionist workaholic. You need some break n' celebration."

(Y/N) sighed in defeat, untangling her messy bun, rubbing her baggy eyes softly.

"I guess I might need one..."

"Atta gal! Besides, you might wanna catch up with your beauty sleep. Those eyes bags can literally carry your mum's grocery shopping--"

Feeling a sudden pain in my forehead, I didn't notice (Y/N) threw an eraser at me with an annoyed look as a smirk and chuckle made way through her lips.

"Heeey! My eye bags aren't that big! And why the hell are you bringing mum to this?! Haha!"

"Hahaha, am just telling the truth~"

"Hush it you, I'm going to bed."

Waving her a goodnight, I let her sleep in our bedroom in peace. She really needs one good long sleep.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

~11:38 PM~

As time flies, my plans were either not good or was just scrapped.. or is just plain nonsense. For now, I planned to take (Y/N) on a date since judging from her work state.. she'd rather have a calm moment than a endless rave of lights and booze. Maybe a fancy one nah.. not too fancy..