19~☁️~ Shy Gamer! Crush x Tomboy! Reader

Title: Game:On
Requested by: Blisspool

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

3rd POV

"whY YOU RUSHING-- Y R U RUSHING--"

"I-- You know meeeeeee--"

The girl that once was slouching is now leaning forward, yelling in defense, trying to save (C/N)'s character from getting killed.

"This is why we don't rush--!!"

"I thought it would be easy peasy--?!"

"-- if we plan and approach it slowly--! You didn't let me finish!"

" O-... Oooooohhhh... Oops"

Receiving a game over from the screen, both groan in defeat as the sad music from the game ques in.

"Alright, this time.. we do the objectives sloooooowlyyyyyy."

(Y/N) emphasizing the plan, hoping it would get inside (C/N)'s thick skull.

"O-kay O-kaaaay.."

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

"LEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JENKIIIIIIIIIIINS----!!!"

"(C/N)!! WE NEED THE NPC ALIVE--!"

Off to the rescue she goes once more, having the objective to protect the npc from (C/N)'s careless dash towards front lines. From what you may ask? Lvl. 87 golems.

"We are out leveled! Get outta there--"

Shouts of cry failed to reach the poor boy's ears.. the golem effortlessly one hit the pitiful class. Leaving (C/N) to run out of lives-- again.

Focusing on the objective, (Y/N) using all her abilities and skills to protect the npc from getting killed, failed to see the ambush.. as a result, led to another objective failed.

"nnnnOOOOOO-- I COULDN'T SAVE DAH BOII--"

She cried, (C/N) whistling badly looking away. For sure, (C/N) can feel the cold glare behind his back.

"Eeeeehh-- hehe.."

He nervously laughs but (Y/N) wouldn't take it.

"(C/NNNNNNNNNNN)!!"

"waAAH--!!"

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

"Alright (C/N).. say it with me. Follow."

"Follow."

"The objective."

"The objective.

"And take it."

"And take it."

"Slow and steady."

"Slow and steady."