9~☁️~ Crush x Red day! Reader

Title: always prepared for you

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

3rd POV

"I HATE EVERYTHING!!!"

"ohhhh-kay (Y/N) love.. calm dow--"

"Uwaaaaah... *Sniff* Do you love me (C/N)...? *Sniff*"

"Of course I love you (Y/N)--"

"LIARRRR!!"

The boy sweated as he tried to calm down the mood swinging girlfriend. (C/N) is not one to lose his composure, but when it comes to (Y/N) on her red day.. say goodbye to that composure of (C/N). Hesitating on what to do and say next is equivalent to defusing a bomb in (C/N)'s perspective...

"(Ccccccccccccccc/N)... I'm bleediiiiiiiiiiing..."

"I know love.. I know..."

"I'm dying..."

"No you're not--"

"WAAAAAAAHAAA!! IM DYING (C/N)! I DONT WANT TO YEEEEEEEEET!"

The sobbing girl tackled (C/N) unexpectedly but was able to compose quick and caught the girl in his embrace.

"Geez.. you're not dying love.."

"*Sob* I was suppose to assassinate you... *Sniff*.. and yet...I'm bleeding to death..."

Then came (B/F/N) coming from the backdoor.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Why is there a sobbing (Y/N)--"

"I FAILED MY MISSIOOOOOON!!"

"Well...I'm trying to convince an assassin in my arms that menstruation doesn't mean she's dying..."

"But I'm dyiiiiiiiiiiing!!!"

(B/F/N) snorted as the scene unfolds. But later on leaves, knowing that (C/N) handle (Y/N)--

"I can't..."

"Please (C/N) Sweetie Cinnamon Sugar Cube Tootsie Roll Candy Drops with Cherry on Top~?"

"No.."

"All you have to do is buy me pads and chocolates and ice cream and tacos and cake and--"

"I'm only buying you pads and chocolate.. I just can't go out and leave you here alone without knowing what you'll do. Who knows, this house would be on fire when I come back..."

"...ppfft, it's not like I always destroy something when I'm on my perio--"

"Last year you almost broke (E/N)'s nose and bones when she was staring at me. 3 months ago, you cried non-stop the whole day when I confiscated your candies. 2 months ago, you almost destroyed our school's door after saying quote on quote "fuck the police". Last month, your prank to scare (B/F/N) who is DRIVING.. almost ends up in a car crash accident.. I swear, you being in your bloody day is like you who is soberly drunk..."