13~☁️~ Shy! Crush x Tomboy! Reader

Title: Soft Spot
Requested by: Lotus_Windows

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

(C/N)'s POV

I can't shake the feeling...

I can't shake the feeling that I actually have feelings for (Y/N)..
The thing is, she's reckless for a girl.. which is why everyone in campus labeled her a tomboy.

I understand why.. but it's just how she expresses herself. That may be one of the reasons why I like her, she expresses herself freely.. not caring if she was being judged or not, she just goes on her daily life... And here I am, can't even bat an eye on her when she looks at me.

Her boyish aura is surprisingly calm for such attitude.. she may seem intimidating at first but later on, she's mostly just chill.

"Oh hey (C/N)."

"Oh, hello there (Y/N).."

Keeping my head low, staring at my desk and nowhere else. She sat beside my desk, slouching back with her legs dangling in her chair..

My heart paced, my lips trembling in hopes of her not noticing my nervousness around her.. curse my shyness...

"You free later? I found a cool spot at one of my hideouts, I feel like a guy like you would enjoy those things."

I would've taken out my notebook to check my schedule and tell the person off.. but never have I ever said "sure" real quick.. forcing myself to look at her, she smiled and slouched even further.

I feel my cheeks color in hue and quickly looked back down my desk..

"Great, it's a hang out then."

I sheepishly smiled back, nodding to her.

"Heh...it-it is.."

I can't believe I stuttered...

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

"Wanna see what I found?"

She asked once more, seeing as it's already 3 o'clock, which is the time for everyone to go home.. I nodded with a small smile, fortunately there was no given homeworks and projects.. I'm 100% available to hang with her.

"Nice!"

She quickly grasp my hand to hers, it was fast and firm but gentle and careful too... I can't help but feel my face explode in red... How can this day be even better?!

Leading me to the said place, I was already familiar with her hideout since she showed it to me 6 months ago. Saying that she trusts me, I never felt proud of myself for being trusted.

Passing by her turf, I hear gentle splashes from the distance.. as we got closer, the view finally showed itself. The calm sun and sky shining down to brighten up the view, the rustling of every plants and trees from the soft breeze, and the clean river flowing with a pattern.. but one outshines them all...

(Y/N)... Standing in a steady boulder, her beautiful (H/L) (H/C) hair blowing out with the wind, the sun perfectly kissing her skin, and that smile.. oh that smile that's facing me right.. right now?!