Sub

Listen to this song while reading:

I Know What You Did Last Summer - Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello

Chapter Seven:

I left Denis went back to the living room and saw a boy with curly brown hair sitting on the couch.

“Hello, Who are you?” I asked.

He turned to me. His eyes widen. He ran upstairs.

“Wait!” I yelled and ran after him.

I ran up the stairs but I ended up tripping and falling down the stairs.

Oww...

I tried to stand up then it hurt. I ended up on the floor again.

The boy that I chased after went back downstairs.

I was shocked because I thought he didn't want me to talk to him.

“I-I'm sorry.” He apologized, he had a British accent as well but his voice sounded a bit raspier than Alex's.

“It's okay, it's not your fault.” I said.

He ran his hands through his curly hair.

???'s POV:

Oh crap, this stranger is very clumsy.

I looked at the girl holding her leg.

Help her idiot...

I walked up to her and picked her up bridal-style.

She blushed a bit in discomfort.

I purse my lips and put her back down gently.

“I'm sorry. Bloody hell, I-I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable.” I apologized.

(Y/N)'s POV:

“It's okay.” I say. But to be honest that stumble did not feel okay.

“Agh! I don't know what I'm going to do! I'm sorry I should've asked. Uhm... is it okay if I carry you? Dang it I sound awkward! I-it doesn't mean I don't wanna help I mean-” He rambles, completely ignoring what I just said. I cut him off.

“It's okay, you just caught me off guard, I guess. I didn't expect you would actually help me.”

“I'm sorry, Is it okay if I carry you?” He asks again.

I nodded my head quickly because my ankle was starting to swell, and it really hurts.

He nods his head and picks me up carefully, maybe too carefully because he made it pretty sure that my ankle won't touch anything.

He brings me to a small room, in it was two beds and one nightstand. In the corner was two computers and a microphone. On the walls were posters of video games like Minecraft and CoD. Others were just messily made drawings—all were different art styles—I assumed they were made by a children.

“What's your name?” He asked bringing out a first-aid from under the bed.

“(Y/N), what's yours?”

He muttered something I couldn't understand.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

He looks at me and then quickly snaps his gaze away. He clears his throat. “S-sorry, my name's Luke.”

I nod my head in understanding.

“Sorry.” He says again. “I'm just not accustomed to meeting new people. Girls, especially.” He says as he removes my socks very carefully.