Looking for gifts in an hour

(A/O) - (Any Age over 18 and under 23)

I don't know why I keep romanticizing Sub...

Chapter Thirty-Seven:

Sub's POV:

“So... Why have you summoned us here?” Elijah started.

We were all sitting on the carpeted floor in (Y/N)'s and my room.

“Something big is happening today. Today is a special day for someone within the Pals.” I say, my two hands forming a steeple.

“Is it the Dorl anniversary?” Alex japed.

Denis glares at Alex.

“That exists?” Ethan asked dumbfoundingly making Braden roll his eyes.

(Y/N) just giggled but she quickly covered it with a cough.

“First of all... sorry. I had no idea of this event beforehand, and second I'm really sorry... again for not getting something fo-” I ramble but Denis cuts me off.

“Just get straight to the point!” Denis says impatiently.

“Okay... So, it's actually (Y/N)'s birthday today.” I stated.

“What!” Everybody said in unison, except for Amie and (Y/N).

“Eh? Amie, aren't you surprised?” I asked.

“Well,” Amie started.“Unlike you guys, I actually use Facebook, so I got a notification that it was (Y/N)'s (A/O) birthday today. So I got her a gift.” She said and handed (Y/N) a small box.

“Thanks.” (Y/N) says.

“Could we share the gift?” Ethan asked Amie.

“No.” Amie said.

“Aww... So I have to buy my own gift for her?”

“Yes.”

“Speaking of gifts.” I say interrupting Amie and Ethan's conversation. “I got a call from her mother. Actually (Y/N)'s mother called on her phone. I just answered it. *cough* Anyways. We decided to celebrate her birthday in Hawaii, which is the country we're going to later. So while waiting for the boat to land, I thought of a game all of you could play, except for Amie and (Y/N), it's called ‘Looking For Gifts In A Hour’ or ‘LFGAH’. It a game where you have to look for a gift in an hour for (Y/N) as the title stated. The rules are: The gift has to be $50-$200 and you only have one hour to give a gift. You could go to any store and we'll meet up at Papa John's. You could buy any kind of gift except food.” I finish my monologue taking a deep breath.

“Wait. Isn't $200 a bit too much?” (Y/N) asked.

“Fine, $150.” I say.

“What? Sorry I wasn't listening.” Elijah says. I groan in annoyance.

(Y/N) just chuckled and explained what I said to Sketch. When she finished Elijah just nodded in understanding.

“*Allonsy!” I yell.

(*Allonsy - means “Let's go” in French)

***

(Y/N)'s POV:

“Ugggghhhh! It's. So. Boring.” I groan pounding my hands on the table after every word.

I'm already in Papa John's with Amie, but even though it's only been twenty minutes I was already bored outta my mind.