Oh Yeah, It's My Birthday... [Update]

Are you, a group of young and not so young people, female and possibly male, prepared for the following unspecified actions?

No?

Too bad...

Wait don't leave yet! Well, I... umm... (How do I phrase this) Finally figure out how women bear their children. Yeah, the secrets behind the door.

***

16+ only

But who cares the author isn't even 14 yet.

Chapter Thirty-Six:

“Good morning (Y/N).” I heard female voice say.

I groaned and turned over.

“5 more minutes.” I said unsubtle tiredness in my voice.

I heard a snicker.

I heard a faint “I'll call you back Mrs (L/N).” and a loud beep.

“Looks like a little angel forgot.” I heard a voice say. This time it was masculine.

“Hm?” I replied groggily.

“She forgot there's a special day today.” The voice says.

“What's that special day?”

“That special day is her birthday.”

“Aw. That's nice.”

Aww... An angel has a birthday. That's cute. I wonder how old she is.

The angel's a girl right? I think Sub said “her”.

Wait a minute...

B-birthday?

“AHH! NO I FORGOT!” I yelled and jolt up too quickly so I hit my head on the top bunk. I rubbed my head to help relieve the pain.

Beside me lays Sub.

“Sub. What day is it today?” I asked still rubbing my head.

“(Date of birth).”

“Dang it. I forgot. Ow~ my head really hurts.” I whined.

I looked around.

“Why am I on the bottom bunk?“

I asked Sub. I looked at him.

I-immediately I wished I was blind...

I fell off the bed.

“A-and why are you shirtless... Again?...” I asked calmly. Unlike last time I held my gaze.

I have never seen someone shirtless other than my *cOuGh* ex. But unlike Sub who is a little lean, Mark was a little chubby and he had thick chest hair.

*Shiver* I'm glad I broke up with that guy...

Sub looked at me with confusion. “Don't you remember?” He asked.

I raise an eyebrow. “I do remember. Of course it's my birthday.” I answered sassily.

“No... I meant... Last night.” He smirked as he crawled over the bed and lift my chin up.

Wait. What is he talking about?

“Well, you fell asleep on the couch... and then you got drunk... and then you got really seductive... and I must say you're really good in bed.” He said.

It took me half minute a minute to process what he just said.

Wait, did we?!

“What the heck! I'm not even married yet! And I already copulated with someone I'm not even dating! Oh no, My father's going to kill me! Oh no, oh no, oh no...” I ramble.

“(Y/N) I-” Sub started. But I ignore him and continue rambling.

“You used protection though didn't you? Oh no, it doesn't even matter because I already lost my chastity and not just that! I also lost my dignity!” I curl up into a ball and lie down on the floor.

I heard a laugh. Loud, lengthy laughter fills the air.

“(Y/N). I was joking around.” Sub says genuine seriousness in his words. I look up him and see his lopsided smirk. One that I found somewhat more attractive than Elijah's.

Turns out it was just a playful banter.

Pouting, I pick up the nearest pillow and throw it at him.

Right. In. The. Face.

Hopefully that would wipe that stupid(but unusually attractive) smirk off his face.

“Stop teasing me like that!” I exclaimed out of anger.

“Whatever I could do to win your heart.” He answers.

I blush and look away, pretending to be the bitter girl I was a few moments ago.

“You're so cute when you're angry.” He laughs once again.

“UGH!”

***

Author's Note:

Mark: Did you really have to mention the hairy chest?

Author: I thought it was funny!