Grow Old With You

Ethan takes Amie to the other side of the shore, where the sea is calmer and the sunset could be seen.

“Ethan, oh my god.” Amie gasped, happy tears welling her eyes.

There was a picnic under a large parasol. Candles where everywhere, carefully placed to make sure saltwater won't touch them. Inside the parasol where Polaroid pictures of days they spent together attached to a string.

“This for you.” Ethan smiles.

“You cheesy bastard.”

“But you love me.”

They sat down on the picnic blanket and ate. They talked, shared a few laughs and I love you's her and there, talked about who in the Pals looked the best with (Y/N).

Then it got serious.

“So... we've been together for a while. I really loved you and I know-... I hope you feel the same way.” Ethan started. “And I've wanted to this for a while...”

Ethan stood up. Amie frowned sensing what's wrong.

Amie then said. “You're breaking up with me. That's why you did all this. You wanted our last moment together memorable.” She started to cry.

“NO! N-no... that's not what I am doing. I would never dump you.” Ethan stops and sighs. “Just stand up and come with me.”

He takes her hand and walked back to the place where there other friends are.

As they walked closer and closer. Amie was surprised once again.

All their friends were there, dressed in casual yet fancy clothing.

Written on the sand was:

“Will you marry me?”

Ethan gets down on one knee.

“Amie Klammer, the girl of my dreams. Will you make me the happiest man in the world?” He pulls out a sharpie. “Sorry, I don't have enough money to buy a ring for you-”

Amie cuts him off and kisses the boy.

“Yes.” She said, happy tears streaming down her face.

Ethan smiles and draws a ring on her ring finger using the Sharpie(the same Sharpie used to prank Elijah by the way).

Their friends and clapped and others cheered.

“THAT'S MY BROTHER EVERYBODY!” Elijah hollers.

“I love you.” Ethan said.

Amie answered. “Me too.”

***

*Comes out of corner*

Are they gone?

Oh they're still here...

Hey!

Hahah...

How are y'all.

I'm not dead btw lol.

That's the end of the book btw!!!!

Hope you enjoyed.

Their wedding will be in the sequel. It'll be called “I'm Worthy”.

Winners of the contest (aka the new characters) will be announced in the new book as well.

And Alex will be back!!!

The mute BTS girl fan not the gay British guy.

Hope ya enjoyed!

Love you all!!!