Chapter 4

AnnaBelle

There were too many questions running through my mind for me to process all at once, but for some reason, I just really wanted to know what day it was and where I was. I felt like all of the other questions, like why Harry was doing this and when I could finally leave, would be answered in the long run, but knowing where I was and when was all that mattered to me at the moment.

Harry had left me alone to get something for me to eat, saying that I must be hungry. All I could do was attempt to sit up, tugging at the restraint on my ankle and testing it's boundaries. Everything Harry was doing was unreasonable and totally rash, maybe I don't know him, but he can't just keep me here and no matter how scared and frightened I currently am, he can't expect me to be totally willing.

"Can I have some clothes?" I managed to innocently whisper when Harry reappeared with a tray of food in his arms. I felt more than uncomfortable in just a bra and panties, and even more uncomfortable every time I thought about what Harry would've had to do to get me in the pair, knowing fully well that he had seen me entirely naked.

"No." I gulped at the firmness of his words as the sudden pressure of a tray was placed on my body, I sitting up.

"Please?" I was practically pleading Harry, my voice quiet and not as sturdy as I would've liked it to be.

"I'm sorry, love, but that's not how it works." I was getting colder by the second, the fall air of Cheshire, or what I hope is Cheshire, invading the bedroom, although the windows were closed. "Now eat."

"I, I don't want to." I shook my head, tears blurring my vision as I tried my hardest not to cry. This wasn't my personality; I'm not normally shy and fearful, but that's how I felt; alone, shy, and fearful.

"If you don't eat, you'll lose an article of clothing. You can pick." I shivered and gradually brought my hand to the spoon on the tray, realizing Harry had given me soup to eat. I didn't want to lose an article of clothing, that'd be absolutely mortifying considering the fact I'm only in undergarments.

"Why am I here?" I struggled to get out after having two small spoonfuls of soup. Harry watched me eat, his eyes piercing into every movement I made, and I was shocked he hadn't touched me yet like he had been doing when I woke up. He had drugged me, drugged me to get to his house or wherever we were, and I'd never forget that.

"Because, you belong with me." I felt a pang in my chest, thinking about how if he was who I thought he was, he killed everyone, everyone I ever really loved. I don't quite get why he killed my boss, I have never really liked her, she always bothered me with the hours she gave, making me work late shifts, but even now I'd rather be with her than Harry.

I was too scared to protest against Harry, knowing it'd make him mad, so instead I resumed eating the soup that only irritated my stomach more. My emotions were flopping everywhere and my anxiety remained at an all time high, only making my stomach ache and my whole brain go into panic mode. The only thing keeping me at peace was the thought that Jack would come rescue me, he'd notice my disappearance and thank god he's a cop, he can do something about this all. He can come find me.

"Harry?" I whispered, finding it unreasonable to even speak at a normal tone.

"Yes, Bell." I was so glad I didn't have any soup in my mouth for I would've spit it out instantly. I didn't know how he knew my name to begin with, but maybe he is the Homicidal Hunter. I mean, how many psychopaths are really in Cheshire? And the way he called me Bell, oh my god.

"Why are there m-marks all over my body?" I was shivering, not only from fright but from the cold. I really needed clothes.

"You're mine."