Chapter 11

AnnaBelle

I knew I wasn't going to able to stay asleep long, yet I took my chances anyway, falling asleep out of fear of what would happen if I didn't. Harry didn't go to bed when I did, although I didn't quite blame him since it was extremely early, either way I knew he was going to come to bed sometime and when he did, I would feel extremely uncomfortable.

The only positive thing about the whole situation was that I had clothing, and a lot of it, to warm and cover my body. I've never been insecure of my body — no — but I can't help but feel the need to cover up in front of Harry no matter what. He's a stranger, a complete stranger, and the fact that there's a high chance I had accidentally made out with him in my bed, willingly, when I had thought he was Jake, freaks me out to no end.

There was a small digital clock in Harry's room, one I hadn't noticed before, but when I did after waking up from one of my endless nightmares, breathing heavy, I realized it was just about midnight. I had expected Harry to be in bed at least by now, considering that if nine thirty is late for me, then midnight must be late for him, at the least.

But, the bed was empty if you didn't include me, Harry nowhere in sight. A part of me was glad to have been woken up from a nightmare for I really had to pee and felt like I could explode any second. I tip-toed out of the bed, knowing that it didn't actually matter since Harry was nowhere to be seen.

Walking towards the bathroom door that was attached to Harry's room, I tried my best to not bump into anything for it was completely dark. I froze instantly, though, when I realized that a bit of light was peeking through under the door and a noise was coming from the room.

Quiet and barely audible groans were being made behind the wooden door, and I took another step towards it, being so close that I was able to press my ear against the wood.

Incoherent words were being muttered from inside of the bathroom, and that was when I knew Harry was in there, doing something I really didn't want to think of.

The noises had suddenly stopped, surprising me as I backed away from the door. The second I heard Harry's footsteps coming closer from inside the bathroom, I knew I wasn't going to get to use the restroom until the morning and that I had to get out, fast.

I ran as quietly as possible back into bed, tucking the covers under my chin as I rested on my side, eyes closed as I tried to get my breathing as normal as possible, something that had become a challenge.

I heard the light switch get flicked off and the bathroom door creak open, footsteps approaching. I could hear Harry stripping himself down to his boxers as I willed myself to go back to sleep, although it seemed to be nearly impossible. A shift in the bed caused me to hold my breath, not trusting my breathing.

"Oh, Bella." Harry sighed, seemingly amusement in his voice. He was growing closer and closer by the millisecond as he scooted down the king sized bed and right behind me, his front colliding with my back as our bodies seemed to fit together against my will. "I know you're awake, baby."

I didn't speak, nor did I move as I simply froze, wanting to cry right there. I had to force in a curse word that I didn't normally even think of letting out of my mouth. Everything was so wrong.

"I know you heard me. Couldn't keep away, could you?" Harry was masturbating in the bathroom, I knew that. But, what was even more horrifying, was the fact he knew I heard him, and he wasn't shy about sharing it.

I remained silent, although opened my eyes, knowing I was caught either way.

"Don't worry, baby," Harry paused, only allowing me to shiver beneath the covers meanwhile. "We'll do stuff soon."