Chapter 14

AnnaBelle

I was shaking in Harry's car, trying to avoid seeing him out of the corner of my eye, although I was way too focused on him to just look away. His hand was on my thigh, only helping bring back reminiscences from moments before on the bench in front of his sister's grave.

"When we get home, I'll run you a bath." Harry told me when we stopped at a red light, its brightness blaring into the car. I didn't respond to Harry, knowing what he had said as the silence of his car indulged us.

By the time we had arrived back at his house, it had already begun to snow, small flakes sprinkling down onto the windows of the car. I was glad that once inside of Harry's house, it'd offer some warmth, even after I had removed my jacket and set it on the coat rack, removing my shoes in the process.

Harry rested his hand on the middle of my back and led me up the stairs and into his room, shuffling through some drawers to get me clothes for after my so-called bath.

I stood in the doorway of the bathroom as Harry bent over the tub to turn on the water, it suddenly pounding into the bathtub and filling it up quicker than expected. Harry took the clothes out of my hands and set them on the toilet, grinning at me in the process as I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened in the cemetery.

He wouldn't stop touching me, no matter how much I begged, he just wouldn't stop.

Harry set a towel down for me before turning off the water of the bathtub once there was more than enough water inside.

"You can get in." Harry informed me expectantly, encouraging me forward and to actually step into the bathroom.

"Are, aren't you going to leave?" I asked timidly, refusing to take another step forward until Harry had left the bathroom.

"No, but I can come in with you if you'd like." Crap.

"B-But," I tried to desperately think of an excuse as to why Harry would leave me alone in the bathroom, but at that moment, I couldn't think. My mind was drawing an utter complete blank, knowing that obviously if I wasn't allowed to shower alone, I wouldn't be able to bath in a tub of water alone. In Harry's eyes, I could drown.

"It's okay, Bella, calm down." Harry noticed I was becoming flustered and stood beside me, pushing me lightly forward to guide me out of the doorway and into the bathroom. He closed the door behind us and locked it from the inside with a key that seemed to go to everything in his house, placing it back into his pocket afterwards.

Once we were both inside, Harry pulled away from me, pulling his shirt over his head as I was left to uncomfortably stand in the center of the bathroom.

"Well, come on then." Harry urged when he was only in his boxers, his clothes discarded on the bathroom's floor. Harry sighed when he noticed I wasn't even attempting to move, making his way towards me as I stared at him with a solemn expression.

His long fingers took a hold of the hem of the shirt I wore, against my silent protests, and slung it over my head and onto the ground, leaving me bare and in only a bra. He brought his hands down to the waistband of the sweatpants I wore, removing those as well and lifting me up, like I was some doll, to force me to step out of them.

"Come on, baby, the faster we do this, the faster we'll get it all over with." Harry insisted for encouragement. "Hold on." Harry reached into one of his cabinets, turning his back to face me as my eyes quickly darted to his jeans on the ground. I knew the key to the door was in there, maybe even the key to let me out of his whole house, but by the time Harry turned back around with a bottle in his hand, I had no time to even take action anymore.