1

"Ari, its time to get up" my mom practically screamed from down stairs
"Ughh five more minutes" I wasn't in the mood to get ready to attend another hell hole at the moment
"Ariana get up" mom shouted...again
But me being me decided to ignore her and that was probably the worse decision ever because next thing I know cold water is being dumped in my face
"Oh cheesesticks" I cursed under my breath, and if you probably haven't noticed  I have a very unique way of cursing.
"Good now you're awake go get ready for the so called hell hole"
"But mom" I whined
"No buts you're already 30 minutes late"
Hearing that I froze...if there's one thing I hate...it's being late for somewhere whether it be the hell hole or not and i espescially didn't like the idea of a bunch of highschool student staring at you because you're late.
I got my 'lazy bum' as my mom liked to call it, out of bed and entered the bathroom.
I was still getting used to this place after all we did just move in two days ago. I peeled the wet clothes (thanks to mom) of my body and slowly stepped in the shower. After the five  minute shower I put my uniform on. It was surprisingly cute "better than expected" I muttered

When I was satisfied with my look I ran downstairs"I was wondering how long it would take you to get ready" mom said"Mom all this beauty doesn't just come from nowhere you know" I replied gesturing to myself "What beauty" mom smirked"Mother" I gas...

"I was wondering how long it would take you to get ready" mom said
"Mom all this beauty doesn't just come from nowhere you know" I replied gesturing to myself
"What beauty" mom smirked
"Mother" I gasped in disbelief
She laughed at my expression...she laughed
And sad to say but I ended up laughing with her too but that fun was short lived "school"
I shouted with that I ran out of the house while shouting a quick 'bye mom' behind me.

Luckily school was only a few blocks away so I made it quicker than expected and if I said I wasn't captivated by the exterior of the school I'd be lying. It was absolutely beautiful and I could clearly see that this was a school meant for 'rich kids' but I wasn't one of those rich kids. At this school I was simply a transfer student lucky enough to get in because of her high grades.

I was the only one outside considering the fact that I was an hour late. I walked through the big double doors and entered the school hallway...and as expected eyes were on me
"Who's she?"
"She's hot"
"She's so ugly"
"Is she a transfer?"
I held my head down frowning at some of the comments made.
This was why I didn't like being the center of attention.
'Ughh I hate my life rig-'
My thoughts were cut short by a stinging sensation on my butt cheek followed by a chorus of laughs and whistles...I looked up shocked...

Someone just slapped me on my butt.

embarrassed...that's how I felt

I ran down the hallway leaving the laughter behind me.

I found the bathroom on the left corner of the hallway and I practically barged in a stall and locked the doors.
My back slowly slid down the door of the stall and I allowed the tears I kept in to flow down my face. It was my first day here and I was humiliated by a set of immature students.

First I'm late and then someone slaps me on my butt...my day  couldn't get any worse but little did I know things didn't even start.

....................................................

So this is the first chapter guys hope you liked it

BTW the girl above is Ariana

Bye now😘