25

Arianna pov 

it had been weeks since i had seen Baekhyun. 5 weeks to be precise.

 Meaning it had been weeks since our kiss. 

i wasn't complaining though.. i needed time to think.

A lot of things had come to light while i was thinking about the whole ordeal. the top one being i hadn't seen my mother in exactly 7 weeks 4 days and 20 hours...yes, i counted.

second being, Tianna. i haven't seen her since you know who

and third...

Nightmares.

I've been having nightmares  about a younger version of me 

crying

running

and begging for my 'mother' to come save me.

I of course did not understand shit. i was confused and the only thing i can remember every time I wake up is a voice telling me to run, hide and never look back.

but other than that everything seemed and felt normal. 

little did i know,

I was beginning to let my unknown demons wonder,

I was walking into the trap they set for me.

BAEK.HYUN POV

"What have you done Baekhyun?"

my father said as he watched her on the monitor. He had a panicked look on his face and his hands were shaking.

i chuckled at that ,I mean, if i was in his position i would probably react in the same way.

"Why did you bring her here? Do you know how much danger you've put her in?" he questioned.

I sighed and placed my hand on his shoulder " its been years and you still cant tell us apart father...I'm rather disappointed."

he stilled under my touch and  i smirked knowing what was coming next

 "H-hyun?"

I laughed "aren't you going to welcome me?"

..................................................................................................................................................

A/N

its happening....yaaayyyyy!!!!!!

make sure yall are paying attention....clues are going to be in the upcoming parts.

pay attention to the year and place

the personality and name 

* make sure yall listen to the song above very very important*